Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
Hi
Would like to know if I payed any fee on my transfer on Monday as the amount transfered to my bank account doesn't match the credit request on Aw? Thank you.
it should be- 36% admin and 5% directcam facility fee i think? x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
(09-10-2016, 17:42)country-gal Wrote: Next update Monday , not long now , keeping everything crossed that things get sorted and the UK payments go through , AW mentioned they aim to get payments in by Wednesday, hope so .....

Oh i really hope so! It's my birthday on Thursday so if it does i'll be having a very happy birthday! lol xx
im holding hope mines in tomorrow but mine probs be last to go in lol
As with everyone I await with bated breath....i just keep worrying that they won't be able to find a UK payment processor .... But that's me a worrier....hope it does Bella so you have extra funds on your birthday
(09-10-2016, 17:38)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 17:28)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi
Would like to know if I payed any fee on my transfer on Monday as the amount transfered to my bank account doesn't match the credit request on Aw? Thank you.

3.5 OR 6% of course the group isnt free

'Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.,

Sorry about my ignorance as I join the group recently, but what's this then? 
(09-10-2016, 18:43)PeggyBoo Wrote:

'Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.,

whats what? the group has always charged and has never been free (at least the last 3 years anyhow) im sure colin has 101 things to do and running a group for free wont be 1 of them
(09-10-2016, 18:57)cassey_fox Wrote:

whats what? the group has always charged and has never been free (at least the last 3 years anyhow) im sure colin has 101 things to do and running a group for free wont be 1 of them
Totally agree! Maybe Dp will answer me as now I'm quite curious to know what services Are now free, and about that 2.5% extra. Wasn't me posting that. Anyway check on group page how many times the word 'free' is on. 
I'm quite happy to pay the 3.5% but I think this should be clear to as many ignorant people as me that want to join the group thinking its 100% free (as advertised).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PeggyBoo for this post:
  • Alexiagarcia__

Totally agree! Maybe Dp will answer me as now I'm quite curious to know what services Are now free, and about that 2.5% extra. Wasn't me posting that. Anyway check on group page how many times the word 'free' is on. 
I'm quite happy to pay the 3.5% but I think this should be clear to as many ignorant people as me that want to join the group thinking its 100% free (as advertised).
(09-10-2016, 19:30)PeggyBoo Wrote:

yes free daily pay...not join this group for free, its amazing that people join up and dont ask any questions, its just bizzare

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,543 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell