Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
Hi, any existing pending transfers will now be paid by AW only.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
On the transfers I have pending, my name has been changed to, what I presume is your name?
My profile: MatureSally38K
from what I have read any payments from 11th October need to be processed by other means ie paxum , payoneer , DP , until the situation gets sorted , payments for the 27th and 4th are being sorted this week , I have two UK payments both 27th and 4th which will be sorted when a new UK payment processes them , I presume the other methods as mentioned are dealing with the payments
Hi

I signed up for daily pay 2 days ago and just now I can't log into my adult work is this due to being transferred to the group

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte
(28-09-2016, 21:48)maturesally38k Wrote: On the transfers I have pending, my name has been changed to, what I presume is your name?

Hi, yes, happens when we fill out the VAT paperwork for you, once this happens you are refunded the VAT charge either onto your account or added to your pending transfer. Its a little bonus for you.

Funds will still be sent by AW to you for pending transfers.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • maturesally38k
(28-09-2016, 22:22)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Hi

I signed up for daily pay 2 days ago and just now I can't log into my adult work is this due to being transferred to the group

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte

Hi, most likely due to deactivating group.

Will get straight on it.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • Lisadavelatte
No payment today Sad will it be in my account tomorrow? Thank you xxx
Hi, still aiming for today.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • YoungMumBellaRose
just wanna say a big thank you to all the admin of daily pay, theyve replied to every message ive sent (and ive sent alot lol) and done everything to get me my money etc...really glad i joined them Smile x
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • admin, Ms Dee, sarahxxx, YoungMumBellaRose
(28-09-2016, 23:59)laura20 Wrote: just wanna say a big thank you to all the admin of daily pay, theyve replied to every message ive sent (and ive sent alot lol) and done everything to get me my money etc...really glad i joined them Smile x
They have been great and efficient haven't they Smile
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • admin, Tara25

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,316 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,583 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,324 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,372 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots