Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork
Hi I joined up for daily pay on adult work and CMD Saturday and still haven't had any payment? You cleared my CMD account but still no payment. I have emailed and messaged on Skype and I'm not getting replied to
Hi, from another post a moment ago: "possible reasons for no replies to emails = if we replied to all emails there wouldnt be any time left in the day to actually pay people and as the emails are about pay theres not much point opening them at this time, it only delays the situation.
"

We can reply to all your messages if you wish but by us doing that you wont be paid. Messages coming in from members are currently delaying us from sending them their funds as we have to take time away from processing.

CMD doesnt really have a queue so it was processed, AW has a queue, your application is in the queue, we process them in a list, members cannot be moved up the list.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi i signed up to daily pay on monday, i havent received a conformational email. i know you busy, but i just want to check you have got it or it may take longer. 
pretty desperate, and very stressed here Sad
Hi, I believe this has now been processed?

Check spam folder.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Help admin please.

I have noticed this on my pending 03/10/2016 175941
Paxumadmin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

Yet I have signed up to dailyday
20/09/2016 213119
UK Bank *****************

Unsure whats happened
can you explain
Kind regards Bsx
Hi, I have deleted my name and your bank details from your post.

For the pending transfer with our name and your details, funds will still be sent to you as normal by AW + an extra 20% for having our name there.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin, could someone transfer my credits please. Their normally transferred every Friday but I read there has been some delays this week. When will I get my credits?x
Hi, should of been done by staff yesterday sorry, will process now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Colin, I submitted my forms Saturday afternoon but haven't been paid yet, do you have any idea when it will get sorted? I desperately need food and travel money to keep me going this month but I understand that you have lots of applications to deal with x
(10-10-2016, 12:45)RooMorgue Wrote: Hi Colin, I submitted my forms Saturday afternoon but haven't been paid yet, do you have any idea when it will get sorted? I desperately need food and travel money to keep me going this month but I understand that you have lots of applications to deal with  x

Hi, sent.

Thanks for letting me know.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,270 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Creds, payout, dailypay, adultwork youngboiiii 2 4,301 02-05-2018, 22:46
Last Post: youngboiiii
  Credits, Payout,adultwork,dailypay youngboiiii 2 4,671 11-04-2018, 20:25
Last Post: Gracie_Rocks
  Queries re going Self-Employed poshie 15 31,107 13-08-2012, 16:40
Last Post: poshie