Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
So Paxum isn't really a cheap option then.

You mentioned in another comment that a verified profile isn't essential to join Daily Pay as you have other means of checking accounts and that in these circumstances you aren't going to quibble if someone has a passport or not. What are these other means you have to check accounts?
Hi, some cant be posted in public for security but general methods are feedback on AW, feedback on other sites, twitter, known to community etc

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ms Dee
Thumbs Up 
Suddenly I'm more than happy to have FREE DAILY PAY beside my name.

One thing after another AW.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • admin, miss_naughty
so you would accept me on dailypay? ive been on here nearly 2 years i do well and have had my photo verification just havnt got i.d Sad id love to join daily pay!! what do i need to do?
(25-09-2016, 18:50)English-Caroline Wrote:
(25-09-2016, 18:17)laura20 Wrote: Subject to our bank being amenable and the provision of extra beneficiary documenation minimal, the scheduled payment dates of 27th September, 4th October and 11th October should be met.     Doesnt that mean what we would transfer this wee we will still get by bank trans ???

I think it means that the transfer requests you have already made will be honoured "subject to the bank being amenable and the provision of extra beneficiary documentation".

i still dont get it lol i just wanna join dailypay asap
Hi Laura, yes, feel free to join here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Tara25
(25-09-2016, 21:44)admin Wrote: Hi Laura, yes, feel free to join here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

and you are adultworks finest performers group right? x
I can vouch been in this group for years they never fail too pay and have always been good too me ... All i can say is im 100 per cent glad im with AWFP anyone now whos going too suffer over this would be mad not too join and one thing id never do is use AW as a savings bank and save all my credits on there for this reason today ... its been on the cards for awhile too have a back up never ever save money earnt on site !!!!! x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to miss_naughty for this post:
  • admin
Hi Laura, yes thats us. Adultworks Finest Performers = Dailypay Service.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
The box that asks you to tick if you're verified has a star next to it meaning it needs to be answered. Obviously if I'm not verified I can't do that, how do I get round that?