Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Things you find attractive
(11-07-2011, 18:18)SassyAnn Wrote: Is it a Dorset accent Sweettalk?

Yes I wish ....hehehe , I am not originally from Dorset or UK Big Grin

So it's a sexy foreign accent? Where is your accent from?
(11-07-2011, 13:20)robert841 Wrote: For me its always been woman who were older than me and curvy. Don't know what it is but it gets the blood flowing!

How old are you?
For me looks are unimportant as beauty is only skin deep after all
and I have to say that the reason being unimportant

But when they came around dishing out good looks and a decent physic I must have been down the sweet shop
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(11-07-2011, 22:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-07-2011, 13:20)robert841 Wrote: For me its always been woman who were older than me and curvy. Don't know what it is but it gets the blood flowing!

How old are you?

(11-07-2011, 23:14)robert841 Wrote:
(11-07-2011, 22:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

How old are you?

freesh for the abusing
is that a promise??
of course it is robert
I do love the larger ladies, the curves, the ample bosom, bum and thighs, and I particularly love shoulders! Can kiss and caress shoulders all day if given the chance.

I also love the slimmer lady but not quite so much as the fuller figure.

Accents can also do it for me - particularly Scottish and Irish, together with a sexy Newcastle accent. Not so keen on too broad a Scouser accent but even then, some of the ladies from Liverpool have horny accents!
For me its a persons eyes. I still blush now a female stranger looks me in the eye and smiles. I can never keep eye contact though would love to.