Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Things you find attractive
With hands already set to groping position Lolo?
now hicky cant give my secrets all away Wink
I have a thing for Irish and London accents and hair (I like it thick and longish Tongue).
It is not shallow to have a 'type'. If we did not have preferences then literally everyone would be fair game and the world would not be a better place. Temptation would be everywhere as you would like every person and desire would be at the forfront of every introduction to someone new.

One of the reasons why I'm glad I'm not bi is because I find it hard enough with the selection process of one gender, let alone being able to select from both!

I believe I don't have a 'type' as such mind, as much as certain common traits that I like. In my intro I was talking about the guys voice. I love the tone of his voice, not the accent. I could listen to his voice all day and I do find that a turn on, which means his face and body that some might see as average some how become more appealing to me.

I have tried dating men that are not very intelligent, because I have liked the way they looked and where I find them attractive to begin with, they soon lose that attraction with me, when I get annoyed with their lack of understanding and ability to add to a conversation or see past their own nose. You could say I'm being a snob there and bigging myself up, but I'm not that clever, but I do need mental stimulation, as well as physical and one is no good without the other.

So... it's all about compatibility and the selection process is a natural way to finding someone to settle down with and make babies.
For me its always been woman who were older than me and curvy. Don't know what it is but it gets the blood flowing!
I have a thing for accents
(11-07-2011, 15:22)sweettalk Wrote: I have a thing for accents

Well there is a wide variety of accents here to keep you going

I got a strong accent, luckily most caller don't mind . Some accents are real sexy
Is it a Dorset accent Sweettalk?
I think women with tatts and or piercings are amazingly attractive, though some of the ladies here are pretty attractive without them as wel