Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
just back from a great booking
I am not a happy bunny. Someone rang me on the bat mobile at 7.30am and it clearly says not to call before 9am on my profile. Like anyone reads the details!!!! Bahhhhh
(10-07-2011, 07:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I am not a happy bunny. Someone rang me on the bat mobile at 7.30am and it clearly says not to call before 9am on my profile. Like anyone reads the details!!!! Bahhhhh

Silent mode is your friend!

Alternatively, call him back tomorrow, at 6am! Sure he will learn not to do it again.

It might be someone who has saved your number in the past, and hasn't looked at our profile for a while. Even then though, common courtesy would suggest not to call someone at that time, unless you were 100% certain they encouraged calls at any time of the day

Plus it being a Sunday. I decided not to work today, as I don't want to over use my apartment during the weekend and my phone hasn't stopped ringing. Is someone playing some kind of cruel trick with my head?
Hello peeps! Having a good night?
Looks like it's just me, you and my bloated tummy tonight x Or this morning technically speaking.
Ahhh, how are you feeling? Sorry nipped downstairs for a drink. Seriously considered a hot toddy as knock-out drops, but feel that is the start of a slippery slope!
Lolo must be out having fun... not that I'm jealous!
Pan signing in, how are all the night owls doing the low light hours?
Hello Pan! That was in my sexiest, sultriest typing.
What are you up to?
(11-07-2011, 03:25)SassyAnn Wrote: Hello Pan! That was in my sexiest, sultriest typing.
What are you up to?

Why my dear, how could but I return the favour with a little steamy text of my own, very much inspired by those vixen like eyes you have.

Leg from my horse kick keeping me up, so a bit of telly, tweaking a work project and forum browsing and to be mucky...considering a wank. Blush
ConsideringHuh Who am I kiddingExclamation

Can't nod off yourself?