Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
I have to admit that I slept like a baby last night and managed to grab a bit more this morning after I woke up. My apartment bed is quite cosy.
I've just had a hot toddy, for the good of my chest. Is it bedtime yet?
(09-07-2011, 06:09)Freddo Wrote: Not sure it will work as all threads need to wander off track. It keeps you guessing as to what is going on

Not only that, but the way some of the threads have gone off topic have led to interesting discussions of there own

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Okay, so how's this for banal chat..? Really, it's something i'm curious about but ( & also 'cos i'm a newbie on here) i don't want to start a thread.
Sometimes, on AW, if i want to make to an inquiry into meeting a lady on there i'll always finish my message with "...i'm not a timewaster, this is a serious inquiry, i'd very much like for us to meet."
I end with something like that to reassure the girl that i'm not a timewaster wanker & that i'm a proper honest punter.
What's the percentage of timewaster wanker inquiries is it that you girls on here get..?
In another thread, SassyAnn told us of a txt message conversation at stupid o'clock in the morning. Tinkerbell had a request to join a drink & drug fuelled event with some idiots & they wanted a heavily discounted rate.
There must be an army of male idiots on AW just wanting to wind the girls up with ridiculous booking requests & suggestions.
I guess it comes with the territory, but it must be bloody annoying for you lassies.

You have no idea Paul how annoying it actually is
the forum isnt big enough to give a indicaation paul
Having said that, we don't assume that all contact is from AW, as most of us advertise in other places too. It is a general frustration, rather than pointed at AW. My worst experience was after advertising on the Sunday Sport. That really wound me up with the majority of calls being a waste of my time.

I have to admit though, if someone emails me and says they're not a timewaster, a little part of me wonders why they feel the need to justify themself and I always go straight to their feedback after reading it. If anything it puts the seeds of doubt in my mind.
(09-07-2011, 15:49)Gentleman_Paul Wrote: .....( & also 'cos i'm a newbie on here) i don't want to start a thread.
Yer big jessie. Stop hijacking the stupid o'clock in the morning club thread and write your own! You'll never stop feeling a newbie until you start your own thread.
You too Hicky, where's the thread you were going to start, eh? eh? eh?

I think the Brandy did the trick! Although I have now run out of fags. Dilemma, do I stay cosy with my poorly chest in bed, or have a shower, wash my hair and brave the weather and go to Sainsburys with all the associated risks of relapse? Where is a slave when you need one?
Sherrrrup!