Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

shaven/ unshaven
gals how do u like your guys

guys how do u like your gals
Prefer guys to be fully shaven and smooth, including ball and ass, don't mind the pubic bone region been short, can live with that.

But rimming a hairy ass = ewww or equally some hairy teabagging!

i do like smooth as well, especially for kissing stubble is too jaggy
I like my men nice and smooth down below there is nothing worse than feeling like you are flossing your teeth.

I dont like shaved chests though I have a regular that does occasionally shave his but doesnt keep it that way all the time afterwards its as if I have developed snoggers chin all over my chest which is not a good look to have
I keep myself trimmed all round down there. Just wish i could do my rear tho! If the girlfriend wanted me smooth then thats all good.

As for her, totally hairless. (obviously have long/medium length head hair, trimmed eyebrows etc lol)
An electric razor can be used to keep most of the bum cheeks clean, as mostly it is just bum fluff round there....lol.
(30-04-2011, 19:54)kenny m Wrote: An electric razor can be used to keep most of the bum cheeks clean, as mostly it is just bum fluff round there....lol.
Yea, but i meant for just inside of the bum cheeks lol. The only hairs i have on my body is legs and a light amount on my chest and forearms. Nice for the ladies who like smooth men, not nice for those that like hairy gorillas.