Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
I have to admit that I do love fireworks and think of it as a treat if I see them go off unexpectedly, but I don't have a dog and I do know how it upsets them, so I do understand why it upsets you. At least when you know of an organised event you can prepare yourself and pets and make sure they are inside etc. Perhaps there needs to be some kind of community bulletin to let people know when it is going to happen and only at a certain designated time that has been approved.

Like you say, not likely to happen though.
I love fireworks too, but i was real cross during the hot weather we had, i could hear music in the garden, and was fine, but at 11pm they let off bangers, and the works.. not good as the kids windows were open so although Ewan was impressed, Robyn was suddenly startled from a very deep sleep.
She didn't settle for the rest of the night and is now freaked by loud noises and the dark. Sad we are working on it slowly.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
water
(27-11-2011, 19:33)lolo Wrote: water

Still struggling with something decent to drink Lolo??
(27-11-2011, 19:52)monty69 Wrote: Still struggling with something decent to drink Lolo??

drinking water after the blast has solidified it again so been ordered not to touch it
Economy 7, I don't understand how it works in the apartment, so it's either hefty bills or sit and freeze like I am now. The positive side is you burn more calories when you shiver.

Sorry to hear that lolo, sounds like a step back ((((lolo))))
(27-11-2011, 20:06)lolo Wrote:
(27-11-2011, 19:52)monty69 Wrote: Still struggling with something decent to drink Lolo??

drinking water after the blast has solidified it again so been ordered not to touch it

Oh bloody hell Lolo, I hope you do manage to find something, and soon.

((((((((((Lolo))))))))))