Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
(10-07-2011, 08:15)wazzockchops Wrote: Back to the original topic, there have been periods in my life where I have pretty much had an addiction to punting. With me there has only rarely been an attachment to an individual girl, just an urge to go and see someone, resulting in getting the local paper/friday ad and ringing round and seeing what takes my fancy. To be honest it can be pretty much hit and miss but thats just the way it goes for me.

More recently I have calmed down a lot, principally because I haven't had much cash. If I win £168m on the Euromillions I'll be unstoppable lol.

It's going to be mine, all mine!
Bollocks I just realised that I forgot to get a ticket for this evening's draw. Hope it rolls over again to Friday!
Wazzock!
(12-07-2011, 21:47)wazzockchops Wrote: Bollocks I just realised that I forgot to get a ticket for this evening's draw. Hope it rolls over again to Friday!

it was won by a uk syndicate
Bugger and i am not in work today - the buggers could have run off to the Bahamas by the time i am back tomorrow!