Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
Lolo, you can't get lost on the train. Unless you fall asleep and miss your stop - I've done that a few times!
i meant when i get off the train im blind as a bat, infact i'll put a sign on me saying lolo lost plz help lol
Don't forget your marmalade sandwiches.
Let's hope someone points you in the way of an accommodating policeman or 3.
i have a weakness for a kent accent so better control myself lol
Your book of weaknesses would be very long indeed Lolo!!!!
well im being a perv as well hicky when i go down, by that time i will have been given the all clear to exercise again so booking a hotel with a gym, as there is a sexy PT from ashford that i ask advice for on twitter so going to book a PT session just so i can have a perv lol
I think Pan wants to be the chief Field Report reviewer lol, he's going to have enough to write soon.
we should get him to change his status
(02-07-2011, 19:02)lolo Wrote: i have a weakness for a kent accent so better control myself lol

Kind of relying on your weakness for a Kent accent, especially spoken by a Scot (by descent not by being born in Scotland Big Grin )
(03-07-2011, 15:06)monty69 Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 19:02)lolo Wrote: i have a weakness for a kent accent so better control myself lol

Kind of relying on your weakness for a Kent accent, especially spoken by a Scot (by descent not by being born in Scotland Big Grin )

monty u make me weak Wink