Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
lol sounds good to me. The dates are my signature Smile
dont be tiring pan out
If he wants both of us he better have good stamina lol.
Challenge accepted!
Lol you would have to see us individually as we don't do duo's any more, so I hope you can cum twice as I will sulk if I don't get my trophy.
dont think that will be a problem for pan
Do you have inside information? Please share Smile
Maybe Pan is accompanied by all the other lost boys. And of course Timkerbell will be in tow too.
For me punting isnt an addiction but, from when I joined Sussex Scene in 2008 (I think), it has become more of a past time then it ever was before. I only punt occasionally when I can afford it and then only when I want to. This has led to some very pleasant encounters with some really lovely ladies. I can truthfully say that I havent had a bad experience (so can assume I have been very lucky) and I also have left every time feeling that the experienced has been mutually enjoyed.
I hope that I am not a selfish person and my enjoyment is truly enhanced if I think the lady concerned has enjoyed the meet as well.
All my meets to date have not been planned, but more on the spur of the moment. However, that will change for my next meet as I really hope to meet Lolo when she comes down to Kent in September.
monty im looking forward to u getting lolo'd