Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services
(01-07-2011, 22:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 22:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'd have said to the mini, but I'd want the papers in my name and the keys before he got anything off me.

I got offered my walls plastered once lol, various toy boys and well hung men as expected.
Was that there idea of well hung or yours I wonder which

Definitely their idea of well hung and no where near my idea of it lol.

Lolo I don't like the new model and love the old one. I would have much preferred that one. It would be great to restore one.
oh i just dont think they look safe
incy wincy spideer comes to mind god really have my cynical head on tonight
i dont even know if i would have fitted in it lol
(01-07-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: oh i just dont think they look safe

My Mum had a mini and an old morris minor when I was little, so I have very fond memories of them. I love old cars, as they seem to have so much more character and a car is only as safe as the person maintaining it. New cars are not made to last like they used to be and it's all electrics.
They have much better safety features now though - crash bars, crumple systems, air bags etc. As I know and am thankful for!
Still don't like the modern mini. I don't think it has any right to be called a mini any more, as it isn't mini at all, it's huge! Smart cars are the new mini.
smart cars are cute but i couldnt get my legs in one when someone arrived to pick me up had to drive along with me gripping the door as my legs were hanging out a bit
How tall are you? Freak of nature?
5'11 he was a midget