Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services
I once had a guy, a really nice guy who had erection problems and all he really wanted was a kiss and cuddle and companionship. He booked me once, loved it, we just talked and cuddled, and then payed the full amount upfront for 10 sessions. However he could not do anything and would like to spend his time repairing my house, decking my garden, mowing my lawn etc etc, in return, I would give him a kiss and cuddle and cook him some wicked Caribbean food. I never used to mind if he outstayed his time as he was so helpful

I think the strangest thing I've been offered was guys trying to pay for fetish props in exchange for making custom fetish clips. for example, a facestuffing fetishist offering to pay for a turkey if I'd make him a custom of me eating the whole thing. I said no thanks (sorry guy I get much more than that for custom clips), and from what I hear he hit up tons of others as well. Not surprised, since he'd have to hit up a ton of girls before finding one naive enough to provide custom content for so little.

Also had guys offer to provide outfits/bondage gear for a free session. Keep dreaming, buddy.

But I think the most annoying are the guys who send emails to my webcam profile emails (I've cammed for a few years on other sites but new to AW) trying to be a 'stunt cock' and do couples camshows together expecting to get a cut of the money. They usually expect half the money, and expect me to jump at the prospect of sharing the 'massive earnings' with them. What a joke. One guy's main selling point was all the 'free sex' I'd be getting. I about had a heart attack laughing. Sure, I'd love to have free sex with you, stranger, and split the money with you when we'd be making about the same as I make ALONE. I'd much rather play with myself and keep it all, thank you very much.

I just had a HUGE LOL when I noticed a guy in the lounge here trying to do this. Must be a common delusion.
I quite often get asked if I need any gardening or DIY doing.

....err, no, not really!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter