Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank
Hello
I havent cammed in a while due to commitments but need some money so looking to start again. I have logged in to my account and I am still in the "finest performers" group but I clicked on another girls profile and she is in one called "daily pay" is this different to finest performers? Do I need to change to be able to be paid daily??

Also when is the cut off time for daily pay? for example if I worked say till half 11 pm tonight, would all of those credits be paid to me tomorrow?

I also need to change my bank account as the one that's on there currently is closed. Does anyone know how I do this and how long it will take?

Sorry for all the questions. xx
Finest performers is a daily pay service, run by the owners of this forum. Yes there are a few daily pay groups on AW now though the group you're already in is one of the best. You don't need to change anything there. To change your bank details just PM Admin here and let them know the new details.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin
(01-05-2016, 11:38)SiennaJones Wrote: Hello
I havent cammed in a while due to commitments but need some money so looking to start again. I have logged in to my account and I am still in the "finest performers" group but I clicked on another girls profile and she is in one called "daily pay" is this different to finest performers? Do I need to change to be able to be paid daily??

Also when is the cut off time for daily pay? for example if I worked say till half 11 pm tonight, would all of those credits be paid to me tomorrow?

I also need to change my bank account as the one that's on there currently is closed. Does anyone know how I do this and how long it will take?

Sorry for all the questions. xx

Yes as above, there are a few Daily Pay groups but AWs Finest is the longest running and the best / most reliable etc. 

If you say you haven't worked in a while your account with them is probably inactive, so e-mail Admin and ask to reactivate and include your new bank details. Anything you earn up to midnight will be paid the following day x
HeidiBloom69
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to HeidiBloom69 for this post:
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) admin 266 612,754 10-12-2018, 20:46
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,727 06-09-2017, 06:52
Last Post: admin