AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sylvester Stallone?
Thumbs Up 
Is that him having a meal when you look at the video? Smile

[Image: score_inside.jpg]

[Image: OIOO2n.png]

Apparently it is but I dont see it personally. How did the DVD turn out with the better quality image?

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/20...292622.jpg < just a cool image
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
No, is just a guy with dark hair and normal nose.
Look up Bananas on YouTube. Then you can see it is him. His dark sideburns and hair are a dead giveaway. Smile
Funny clip, hard to tell with the quality of the youtube video. Didnt you order a DVD of it few months back though?

The nose may be a give a way with better quality.

adultworkbanner4
Yeah. I found it on Amazon. The screenshot turned out well. I have most of his films.

Well, all his classics anyway.
Yep definitely Stallone, and yes he also had a cameo in Woody Allen's Bananas. I'm not a big Stallone fan, Cliffhanger was allright but I can never forgive him for the re-make of Get Carter, when the originals that good leave it alone, possibly Michael Caine's best performance as well (the original not the re-make).
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Get Carter is definitely one to skip.

I am a big fan of him also. I have met him and his daughters in LA before at the Creed Premiere recently. Also met Frank.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Nova70
That's great, admin. It must have been awesome meeting Sly and his daughters.

By the way, I took a video on a phone of Stallone in an obscure 1970 movie called Pigeons. I got this on DVD late last year, and it didn't take me long to spot him as one of the extras in the party scene. Big Grin

Well, there is no sound because I stay with family and they don't want to hear the TV on late at night. Wink

(22-04-2016, 12:28)admin Wrote: I am a big fan of him also. I have met him and his daughters in LA before at the Creed Premiere recently. Also met Frank.

Your just showing off now aren't you.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • admin