Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
Hello dailpay.

I'm hoping you can help me. I signed up to a few different sites using your forms and I havnt heard anything since.

One of them is clips4sale and I have money on there that I would like to be paid. Preferably tomorrow if you can.

I signed upto skyprivate through your link but it didn't put me on your group and my % is still at 75%. I mailed skyprivate with the problem and they ignored the part when I told them about 80% payout and free dailypay and just told me to add myself to dailypay. I told you about what was happening and you said that you had emailed them. I never heard back.

I also signed up for streamate via your form but I've not heard back from you about that either.

Can you help me please?

X
Hi, message me on here with the email address used in the applications.

Skyprivate have also ignored our messages about the account sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I've just sent you a PM with the details in. X
Hi can anyone help? 

I worked on the 20th and haven't been paid by daily pay into my bank acc. A transfer request form has been put in thou on the 21st by adultwork finest performers daily pay group under the name ***********? I have contacted daily pay admin by email and the groups manager but had no reply. Not a happy member Can I get a response on here? 

Also contacted bank and nothing is pending into my acc 

Tanya Ellis  Angry
Hi, replied in other thread.

Thanks for letting us know.

adultworkbanner4
Hi, I've placed a form for payout yesterday, the 26th, also sent emails. Now waiting for payout please.

Have a great day & thank you DP for your services.
Hi, payouts in progress at the moment, wont be long.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, I applied to join dailypay about a week ago and haven't heard much back. With AW payment to Uk banks being down I'm pretty anixious to join so I can get payments thanks xx
Hi, may of replied to this already elsewhere sorry but application arrived ok and is in the queue for processing.

Shouldnt be long.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • SkyeSummers
thanks sorry to be a pain but once ive joined is it able to be paid to my UK bank account or only paxum/payoneer? xx