Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
pls! can anybody help me?! in my county,payoneer isnt available,how can i transfer my credits?
Hi, ESP via AW transfer page may work.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-03-2016, 21:11)admin Wrote: Hi, ESP via AW transfer page may work.

Thanks

i dont need a payee for this? coz in my country payoneer isnt available.
Hi, you need "The name of the person to whom the account is registered", the BIC and the IBAN only.

If you have these details and need help making the transfer let me know.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(03-03-2016, 23:16)admin Wrote: Hi, you need "The name of the person to whom the account is registered", the BIC and the IBAN only.

If you have these details and need help making the transfer let me know.

Thanks

says, payments to Latvia and Albania,are currently not allowed using this service. says this after i hv entered the IBAN,BIC,and the name of person to whom the account is registered. how can i transfer my credits pls?
Hi, if payoneers local bank transfer wont accept your country then I would try Paxum. If they dont accept your country then im not sure its possible sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
u dont hv any other information,how can i be paid in albania?! i m not the only one that i work from here... Sad
Hi, I personally dont have any more info no. You can contact the AW help centre for more info if you wish.

Guide to contact AW help desk is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
i hv completed that step too. where im going to get the answer for that? here? or anywhere else that i can check for the answer?!
Hi, after submitting a message via the AW help desk, an admin will email back with the answer for you, its the best place to get it from.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4