Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay
Hi all, has anyone heard from daily pay? I've been accepted and have signed up to payment on request.

I requested on the weekend and haven't heard anything. Dropped a couple emails etc. Wondered if anyone knew if there was any problems with payments etc as I can't seem to get in touch Sad!

(02-02-2016, 17:09)1ndyg1rl Wrote: Hi all, has anyone heard from daily pay? I've been accepted and have signed up to payment on request.

I requested on the weekend and haven't heard anything. Dropped a couple emails etc. Wondered if anyone knew if there was any problems with payments etc as I can't seem to get in touch Sad!

I'm having the same problem Huh
I'm having the same problems, I have been trying to register my Payee details for weeks now and i am not getting any replies to emails. Kinda want to just cancel as i could of been paid out by AW already Sad
Hi, average response time for emails is 7 days sorry (or never depending on how busy it is), we are actively replying to all emails and processing all applications but it takes time, after the 20% VAT was brought in everyone is joining at once.

TS_JessicaDiaz, account set to payout on request currently, use this form http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

If you have submitted a settings change it will be changed when email is read.

There are currently no problems. Everything is as normal, just takes time.

1ndy and Dirty, accounts are in progress still. Will get first pay sent over asap and email once done.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • 1ndyg1rl
(02-02-2016, 21:02)admin Wrote: Hi, average response time for emails is 7 days sorry (or never depending on how busy it is), we are actively replying to all emails and processing all applications but it takes time, after the 20% VAT was brought in everyone is joining at once.

TS_JessicaDiaz, account set to payout on request currently, use this form http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

If you have submitted a settings change it will be changed when email is read.

There are currently no problems. Everything is as normal, just takes time.

1ndy and Dirty, accounts are in progress still. Will get first pay sent over asap and email once done.

Thanks

Thanks for the response! I'm unable to transfer any credits and need my money quite quickly so would it be easier for me to just switch to daily pay instead of payment on request? I had an email to say it was all processed and payment thats were due in my account yesterday and next week were cancelled by DP and added back to my statement. So i've missed a couple weeks payments that were due D: Was hoping to know how quickly I'd get these as I have bills? Smile x

Hi, funds sent and should be with you shortly.

You can now use the link http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1 to request payout anytime also.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • 1ndyg1rl
(03-02-2016, 13:14)admin Wrote: Hi, funds sent and should be with you shortly.

You can now use the link http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1 to request payout anytime also.

Thanks

Thank you so much! On average what's the lead time on payment when requested?Smile

Hi, max 24hours. Generally a batch is done in the morning and another late at night everyday so the 24hour limit isnt passed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(03-02-2016, 15:09)admin Wrote: Hi, max 24hours. Generally a batch is done in the morning and another late at night everyday so the 24hour limit isnt passed.

Thanks

Hi I requested a payout on monday and the credits left my AW on tuesday but i still have not recieved them, do you know when you will have this transferred as it is way over 24hours since my request. thanks
Hi, replied to email.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4