Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAVE AW TAKEN EXTRA CHARGE OFF??
Heart 
So just noticing today looks like extra charge has came of of our prices , wonder if that’s a glitch or a permanent change , hopefully it’s permanent fingers crossed ? 
Where did you notice that darling are you implying VAT?As it is still there showing,
(13-05-2023, 17:58)Angel Wrote: Where did you notice that darling are you implying VAT?As it is still there showing,

What ever they add to our prices that makes it more expensive the 20% add . I’m seeng it trough out the day it’s been on and off. Just looked at it now and it’s off agein . Like if I put 2.50 for pvt it will show on the site as around 3 credits and now it’s showing 2,50 just how I set if that makes sense . It’s not something that we pay it’s just makes it more expensive for members. But it’s better to have it off as our prices don’t look so expensive . Not sure if that’s a glitch as I see it’s changing trough out the day.
If they have had any sense they should but knowing them...
(14-05-2023, 16:08)Krista_Sky Wrote:
(13-05-2023, 17:58)Angel Wrote: Where did you notice that darling are you implying VAT?As it is still there showing,

What ever they add to our prices that makes it more expensive the 20% add . I’m seeng it trough out the day it’s been on and off. Just looked at it now and it’s off agein . Like if I put 2.50 for pvt it will show on the site as around 3 credits and now it’s showing 2,50 just how I set if that makes sense . It’s not something that we pay it’s just makes it more expensive for members. But it’s better to have it off as our prices don’t look so expensive . Not sure if that’s a glitch as I see it’s changing trough out the day.
I’ve been noticing this too, for about a month or so. Especially on the mobile app, there’s no VAT to the DirectCam rates sometimes. It changes like you say. Oh I do wish they’d take it off, it makes my private rate 4.75!! Shocking.
(15-05-2023, 13:54)MissDiamondxx Wrote:
(14-05-2023, 16:08)Krista_Sky Wrote:

I’ve been noticing this too, for about a month or so. Especially on the mobile app, there’s no VAT to the DirectCam rates sometimes. It changes like you say. Oh I do wish they’d take it off, it makes my private rate 4.75!! Shocking.

Yes I have noticed it on mobile app aswell, exactly it makes it way to expensive, given the traffic has gone downhill dramatically, how is being for you? Are you independent or in a group? I have been considering to join one of the groups but all I hear is horror stories so I’m not sure what groups are actually worth joining xx
I am independent though Collin processes my transfers and frankly immaculate service I have been with them for years now highly recommend.

I wonder if post Brexit  U turn they  will use that as an excuse to fiddle with VAT we shall see...but they are ridiculous on advertising lack of I should say as business sets of principles.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • admin, Krista_Sky
(15-05-2023, 22:31)Angel Wrote: I am independent though Collin processes my transfers  and frankly immaculate service I have been with them for years now highly recommend.

I wonder if post Brexit  U turn they  will use that as an excuse to fiddle with VAT we shall see...but they are ridiculous on advertising lack of I should say as business sets of principles.

The VAT has been applied for many years, the options for AW are either take it out of their profits or add it on or increase their charges.

I suspect they don't know what they are doing because they are based in and cover different countries.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond