Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Account removed with no reason,with my money |!!!
a member bought my private gallery,
and my account was suspended for two weeks.He said it's not me in those photos.and just this all lie is all mine photo.I sent mail to admin and they send an automatic response without explanation.how is that posiblle???WHERE IS MY MONEY ??several friends also have this problem and guess again automatic response.,,,,Hello,

Your account remains suspended for two weeks since you have been blocked, until 25/11/2015.

You may address us again when the suspension expires, in order to get our final decision regarding your membership.

Regards,
SKL Team,,, how is that posiblle?How can I work here?the member will always deactivate my account.threatens me this membar.how i can get rid of him and can work again in pace?please admin do something! girls working here for you,and nobody offers protection here.that you have a salary for this.thanks hoppe some one can helpp
hi are you verified ?
hi Laura20 yes i am verified and i working in aw long time and today was the day when I had to open my account.i send some mail in aw but no one reply i wait 7hours.I do not know what I can do!Sad 2 weeks are stressful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account removed unfairly, please help MistressInLatex 4 6,582 28-05-2015, 14:25
Last Post: admin