Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content and webcam work
Hi my name is Joe Cruz

I have been on AW for 5 years now camming and doing content with other female models.

I am looking to get some new content for my profile and potentially do some duo stuff on webcam also.

I have never used this forum before but thought why not try! I am very open minded and up for most things. So any ideas you may have then please get in contact with me.

http://www.adultwork.com/1821020

Please have a look at my profile.

Or message me on 07753442234
Hi Joe, welcome to the forum.

I had a look over your profile, so from an outsiders point of view here's my advice:

Your profile has been active on AW for three years, with a total of 4911 views in that time which breaks down to 1637 views each year - or 31 per week.

From a webcammers point of view I wouldn't be interested (If I were looking for a content share, or did vanilla cam - I do neither) in a content share with someone who has such a low hit rate and who likely doesn't do any outside promotion. A content share with you would purely be for your benefit and wouldn't drive any significant traffic to my profile, which would make it worth the time.

What are you offering exactly? Is it just some clips/pictures that you'd be in with the willing other person that you could both sell on AW? As far as I'm aware content shares on AW can be tricky, if the same video files or images are uploaded in multiple places, profiles could well end up suspended.

Your feedback shows nothing as a service provider in the last three months, only a service seeker. I think if you were to work on getting your service provider rates up rather than paying others your profile would appear more genuine.

Maybe you should be contacting people who are on a similar level with yourself so you both have something to gain from a content share. I see from your negative feedback this was tried once and didn't work out too well.

As I said, I don't do what you do, but I've been around for more years than I care to mention so take my advice, or not.

All the best.
I haven't aimed this message at anyone perticular. Just because my feedback says I haven't done anything in the past few months doesn't say I haven't done it at all.

End of the day I don't use Aw as my sole source of business.

I appreciate the advice but kind of hard to take it as you did admit "you don't do what I do"

I have worked with some big names on the site - feedback isn't my only source of someone getting to know me.

Thanks though. Was just trying other methods other than mailing to and from on AW.
(10-11-2015, 16:12)Joecruz Wrote: I haven't aimed this message at anyone perticular. Just because my feedback says I haven't done anything in the past few months doesn't say I haven't done it at all.

True, even my feedback over recent months is low because most of my clients seek me elsewhere online - the point I was making there was that at a glance your feedback makes you look more like a punter than a provider. That can be offputting to someone wanting to work with someone on a serious business level.

Quote:End of the day I don't use Aw as my sole source of business.

I appreciate the advice but kind of hard to take it as you did admit "you don't do what I do"

It's not my sole place of business either, but again, googling your number and your AW name show's up nothing online. Nothing to suggest you're established, reputable, reliable, trustworthy or known - all key points someone would be looking at when considering a content share. I know I'd be looking at those things to see if someone is worth working with.

And whilst I don't fuck for money or get naked, I do meet clients face to face for appointments and I do create content some of which, in other, places is content shares with other professionals. I've been on AW as a webcammer since 2008, available for real time meets since 2010 and been working phone services since '97/98 prior to that. So whilst we don't do the exact same things, I know what I'm talking about.

Quote:I have worked with some big names on the site - feedback isn't my only source of someone getting to know me.

Thanks though. Was just trying other methods other than mailing to and from on AW.

You've worked with big names? Brilliant! Where is the mention of it anywhere on your profile? Get that stuff splattered all over the place, it's great self promotion! Link to their profile/s and have them link back to yours - linking back to you from them, again, is great promotion and shows someone is willing to vouch for you.

All these things make a difference.
Lightbulb 
You say you have worked for "some big names" on the site but their names do not appear in your profile anywhere, either in the main body, links or content subject titles and I suspect, content itself.

Good luck in your new venture.
(10-11-2015, 11:24)Joecruz Wrote: Hi my name is Joe Cruz

I have been on AW for 5 years now camming and doing content with other female models.

I am looking to get some new content for my profile and potentially do some duo stuff on webcam also.

I have never used this forum before but thought why not try! I am very open minded and up for most things. So any ideas you may have then please get in contact with me.

/1821020

Please have a look at my profile.

Or message me on 07753442234

Hi - I have no interest in camming - but, would be interested in a video/photo-shoot with you. Will send you a detailed mail direct on AW - Champagnelady/Chloe
Champagne you realise guys will pay to do this with you right? And/ Or that you can work with actual credible guys that are well known to the industry? Don't give it away to complete randomers.
(11-11-2015, 00:03)champagnelady Wrote: Hi - I have no interest in camming - but, would be interested in a video/photo-shoot with you. Will send you a detailed mail direct on AW - Champagnelady/Chloe

Look Joe it's your lucky day - a free fuck.

What Katie said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webcam work on the Adriatic coast – Holiday & work! Oscar Casper 6 13,169 13-12-2014, 14:13
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia