Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning blonde-bombshell nude massage therapist available
I am a fully qualified, professional massage therapist offering a variety of massage treatments to suit your needs. Ranging from Swedish relaxation to Deep Tissue for those niggling muscular aches and pains. Indulge in a sensual mind-blowing naturist experience that is guaranteed not to disappoint. I will be nude, you will nude. However... this service this service does NOT involve a happy ending, but for an extra fee you are permitted to relieve yourself following the treatment.

Now a little bit about myself.... I am a stunning 5"8 leggy blonde bombshell with a fantastic figure and luscious long hair. I take extra pride in my appearance and I possess extremely youthful looks, which results in looking 10 years younger than I actually am! I have been working as a professional massage therapist on and off for 10 years, so I have plenty of knowledge and experience in the field. You are in good hands :-) (literally)

The services I offer are:

SWEDISH RELAXATION: A sensual, relaxing, low pressure full body massage guaranteed to relieve stress and promote a sense of calm and wellbeing.

DEEP TISSUE: A medium to high pressure full body massage that will break down some of that built-up muscular tension caused by the many different stressors of every day life. This experience will make you feel looser and less stressed out.

BACK, NECK AND SHOULDERS: These are the problematic areas where many of us hold our muscle tension as a result of bad posture, work, stress and other situations faced in every day life. With a combination of strokes from Swedish and Deep Tissue, this medium/high pressure massage will help loosen up and release muscular tension in the neck,back and shoulders

LOCALISED HEAT 2 TREAT: This deep tissue massage comes with a pre-heat application and will benefit those with localised muscle tension affecting certain areas of the body. This treatment allows focus on specific problematic areas, and the heat allows that extra benefit in loosening and softening those muscles in order to get the best of your massage

PRICES:

1 hour: £100 (incall) £150 (outcall)
45mins: £80 (incall) £130 (outcall)
£30mins: £60 (incall) £110 (outcall)
Self happy ending: +£50

If you are interested, please get in touch and I will do my best to tailor the perfect treatment to your needs. I look forward to hearing from you all

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  36dd London Ebony Bombshell chanelSKM 0 3,779 03-12-2013, 23:19
Last Post: chanelSKM