Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CHARGES
wtf are you on about?! why would i lie about camming?! like i previously said i dont want to show a link because ive podted about declaring earnings? wow some of the girls on here are incredibly bitchy!
(30-09-2015, 10:52)annabelle Wrote: How cannot be clarified if they sent an email to everyone, as they did to me, regarding this? It is very simple: they will charge you the amount they used to charge until now for withdrawing funds and on top of that, the VAT amount depending on the country you reside.... in the UK 20%

I wish I could get into the private forum..

As I understand it from the wording, the VAT will be charged to the consumer, effectively increasing our charges by whichever VAT rate is applicable. I'm assuming they will deduct at point of transaction (because of the differing rates of VAT in the EU some are higher than 20%).

I don't suppose they can deduct at point of withdrawing funds, as they have to take those different rates into account??

Hoping they'll clarify how it's actually going to work.
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
(30-09-2015, 12:04)laura20 Wrote: wtf are you on about?! why would i lie about camming?! like i previously said i dont want to show a link because ive podted about declaring earnings? wow some of the girls on here are incredibly bitchy!

You wouldn't be the first, plenty of journalists have messaged ladies on Adultwork pretending to be fellow cam girls to try and get inside info about the industry.
You must be able to see why girls on the forum now have their guards up about you. Your behaviour is very suspicious, as others have said you have not yet contributed anything useful to the forum except ask very strange questions that the majority of the time are trying to get a reaction out of the girls. (Another journalism trick.)

We all like to ask questions, it's what a forum is for, however, generally we look in the help centre (linked you to it in one of your other many question threads Wink ) first to see if our question has been listed there, but, we also like to give a little back by contributing to the posts with advice and conversation rather than just trying to take take take information.

Also, considering you've been in the camming industry a while according to one of your posts you don't seem to be very clued up on the way things work, especially seeing as one of the topics you made was regarding verification and how you do it even though you apparently don't have any form of ID. To sign up for camming sites you generally have to show proof of age in the form of a photographic ID so I find that very suspicious as well.

How can you expect the ladies of this forum to trust you when we don't know who you are, other girls have mentioned questions about declaring before but that didn't stop them showing the link to their profile so ladies can be assured they're talking to an actual cam girl.

And finally, we're not bitchy, we say it as it is, ladies who have been in the industry for a while get pretty good at spotting when something isn't quite right. To the majority of laides here, this is our business, and when it's your business that you've put alot of hard work into building you have to have your wits about you.
Well said Annabelle. Couldn't have put it better my self.
ive said why i havent put a link up to my profile twice now..
And she explained why that's no excuse. I don't think you're a cam girl at all and shouldnt be here snooping around for dirt.

Why exactly did you ask about declaring income? To see if us camgirls pay tax?
I asked you in a different post what your charges were Laura, but you didn't answer. And your post this morning 'what does everyone think of.....' without giving your opinion first.
A better post would have been to say 'I've just read this, what a nightmare, its going to affect me because....What does everyone else think'
my prices were 1.69 and 2.69 .. ive altered them today tho due to extra charged being introduced...ive been on a.w since late last year.. i didnt realize we even had a help centre part on a.w until recently and even then i couldnt always find the answers...your all seriously being way too paranoid! also why would i have emailed admin asking when my payment goes in? it was because there was an outage with the bank im with...i didnt know that thats all..
I am so confused by this!

can someone please explain in layman terms please?!
is it going to make a massive difference to earnings and I what I take home?
thank you girls
If you now got to the AW help page there is now the list of VAT for service seekers & providers info there
http://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp x