Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

banned fron UK PUNTING
Looks like they have gone all secret again, I can not read any post, unless it is because I am not in the UK

Sarah x x x
(04-01-2016, 02:38)wife4rent Wrote: Looks like they have gone all secret again, I can not read any post, unless it is because I am not in the UK

Sarah x x x

W4R i can see the above link must be because your on holiday x
I can't read the link either, I'm definitely in the UK.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I can see the list of topics but if I try and read them I need to log in

Not that I feel I am missing out on anything they have to say.

Sarah x x x
I can read the link, Sarah.

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
(04-01-2016, 02:38)wife4rent Wrote: Looks like they have gone all secret again, I can not read any post, unless it is because I am not in the UK

Sarah x x x

Hi Sarah, where are you atm? Hope you're having a nice time! 

With regards to UK punting, terry always seems a nice guy tbh, not understanding why so many get banned from his site  Confused
Underage Basement dwellers. Do not feed them.
(17-01-2016, 16:00)MissEsoteric Wrote: I can read the link, Sarah.
They opened up the site for non-members a few days ago.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(18-01-2016, 21:30)luv2fuc Wrote: Hi Sarah, where are you atm? Hope you're having a nice time! 

With regards to UK punting, terry always seems a nice guy tbh, not understanding why so many get banned from his site  Confused

I was East of Malaga and had lovely weather but spent Xmas in Madrid, which was cold. Back home in Slough now and don't I know it....

But I have a roaring log fire to keep warm by.

Sarah x x x
(10-09-2015, 21:02)honest joe Wrote: I have just returned from visiting a lady whose name has appeared on UK PUNTING

the comments were brought to her attention a few days ago. and they deeply upset her......as they are so untrue it beggars belief they were allowed in the first place

well the poor girl set up a profile and posted a reply...defence if you like.... not only was the reply not shown ,,, SHE got banned without no further comments to """tone it down a little"" from UK PUNTING

I've just set up a profile to gently explain...don't judge.. see her OTHER profile feed back, call her or visit, don't believe one negative comment

I HAVE GOT BANNED
who runs UK PUNTING

it seems anyone can say anything negative about whom they choose, without right to reply

I read the blokes other negative comments on a few ladies before I got banned and he seems to make a habit of it....... I suggest ladies you "Google" any name you work under and see if your listed
there's probably not a lot you can do...... but at least you'll know if your listed on this terrible biased site or not

Same happened to me, I was with the sweetest girl yesterday I wanted to give her a nice well deserved review on UK PUNTING and the banned my !!!! for Tout .. LOL  ..