Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

banned fron UK PUNTING
I have just returned from visiting a lady whose name has appeared on UK PUNTING

the comments were brought to her attention a few days ago. and they deeply upset her......as they are so untrue it beggars belief they were allowed in the first place

well the poor girl set up a profile and posted a reply...defence if you like.... not only was the reply not shown ,,, SHE got banned without no further comments to """tone it down a little"" from UK PUNTING

I've just set up a profile to gently explain...don't judge.. see her OTHER profile feed back, call her or visit, don't believe one negative comment

I HAVE GOT BANNED
who runs UK PUNTING

it seems anyone can say anything negative about whom they choose, without right to reply

I read the blokes other negative comments on a few ladies before I got banned and he seems to make a habit of it....... I suggest ladies you "Google" any name you work under and see if your listed
there's probably not a lot you can do...... but at least you'll know if your listed on this terrible biased site or not
We already know. Huge ukp thread already on here. They're twats.
(10-09-2015, 21:02)honest joe Wrote: I suggest ladies you "Google" any name you work under and see if your listed

As Katie said, they are a bunch of twats and your right there is very little you can do about what they write, but nobody takes them seriously so really they can write what they like.

Punters think with their dicks, just the way it is, so what they write has no real effect on anybody either.

They have 20,000+ members, and probably only 10% are genuine punters, I would rather not botherreading what they have to say.

Best to ignore them

Sarah x x x
(10-09-2015, 21:02)honest joe Wrote: I have just returned from visiting a lady whose name has appeared on UK PUNTING

the comments were brought to her attention a few days ago. and they deeply upset her......as they are so untrue it beggars belief they were allowed in the first place

well the poor girl set up a profile and posted a reply...defence if you like.... not only was the reply not shown ,,, SHE got banned without no further comments to """tone it down a little"" from UK PUNTING

I've just set up a profile to gently explain...don't judge.. see her OTHER profile feed back, call her or visit, don't believe one negative comment

I HAVE GOT BANNED
who runs UK PUNTING

it seems anyone can say anything negative about whom they choose, without right to reply

I read the blokes other negative comments on a few ladies before I got banned and he seems to make a habit of it....... I suggest ladies you "Google" any name you work under and see if your listed
there's probably not a lot you can do...... but at least you'll know if your listed on this terrible biased site or not

I think that UKPunting site is misogynistic and the guys there are like a little club of guys who think they're something special.
I was banned as being a troll. What I was doing was describing the Chinese spas, names of the girls and address of the place, but by ma$k1ng it so it won't come up in a google search. I explained that's what i was doing and why - so the girl and the company don't get into trouble. I 'know' a lot of these girls and actually go just for massage, but ALWAYS tip generously.

I was talking about giving the girls a respectful amount of money and not to waste time haggling. I kind of went into one about these women need to eat, don't be stingy, etc. They don't like that. They think they're so great giving women peanuts.
I explained that women in the massage industry don't get a salary and they really depend on tips and extras. They don't like that. They want people to force down the 'going rate' , so the poor woman can't even decline a punter due to desperation.

I was speaking about how the chinese women were telling me "customers are asking for european girls, not us." I think it's because chinese women often unknowingly have bad breath. I thought it's best I help them by letting them know...UKp lot didn't like that.

I swear most of them guys on UKP probably go to Asia to exploit the women and little kids there.

I spoke of hygiene on their site, as in about freshening up b4 visiting girl...and considering hygeine for the next punter/customer. They don't like that. No...being respectful of the women won't keep your account alive.
Nobody here cares about UKP or anything they've said/done or will say/do in the future. Best just leaving them to their boys club and forgetting about them all together.
(27-12-2015, 16:06)Ana_X Wrote: Nobody here cares about UKP or anything they've said/done or will say/do in the future. Best just leaving them to their boys club and forgetting about them all together.

the same happened to me a guy id never met wrote a piece on me saying i was mentally ill and probably carried a knife in my bag.other members jumped on the bandwaggon one guy even pretending to have met me saying i was weird and to be avoided.i made a profile and challenged their comments i wasnt offensive in any way and was banned instantly.it doesnt bother me if these men have nothing better to do but if they are allowed to make slanderous remarks the site should have no problem with an individual responding.
(29-12-2015, 00:40)lincslady Wrote: .....the site should have no problem with an individual responding
Unfortunately they do, as they like to be in control....

Sarah x x x
Unfortunately that site is dedicated to running negative comments on girls and if they are allowed to write such words it tells you not only what kind of people they are but also what is the MO of the site. Bottom line the site is not designed to make logic remarks win, so you have to let them be and ignore them.

If you would not use such words in real life what makes you when you use them from the shadow of the internet? And then you have the answer.
(29-12-2015, 00:40)lincslady Wrote:
(27-12-2015, 16:06)Ana_X Wrote: Nobody here cares about UKP or anything they've said/done or will say/do in the future. Best just leaving them to their boys club and forgetting about them all together.

the same happened to me a guy id never met wrote a piece on me saying i was mentally ill and probably carried a knife in my bag.other members jumped on the bandwaggon one guy even pretending to have met me saying i was weird and to be avoided.i made a profile and challenged their comments i wasnt offensive in any way and was banned instantly.it doesnt bother me if these men have nothing better to do but if they are allowed to make slanderous remarks the site should have no problem with an individual responding.

I can't get my head round the site. The descriptions and explanations of itself make perfect sense...but in reality, it's like maybe they want to keep out people who are too moral. i think they collectively lie about women so that they can abuse them and then say "she's a known liar/crazy woman...don't believe her."

Altho I'm banned, I can still read inside there
by using Google keyword search.

My main issue is their culture of laughing at how someone paid 'so much' with "I never pay more than £20 Smile " as their response.

Notice they said 'probably'. Same they call places 'possible clip joint'...without ever going in or hearing an actual report of someone being ripped off. One of the places they collectively call clip joint...I personally have used the place. i know the owner and have gone to her a bunch of times. (Spa in Soho). u mean to say they get u to strip off...give a few mins massage...turn u over...discuss a HJ...u pay the money and they say close ur eyes (and they clamp a a false hand around your willy) then the girl sneaks out of the room and hides around the block.

lastly, the problem with ukp is if u write about specific spas and name girls...you're grassing them up as brothels.
Alot of the girls in this forum have been put on there watch list if we dare go near there forum we are getting banned , not that I would bother ... they make me giggle ha ! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topi...#msg651335