AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules
Heart 
Hey All...

Newbie on the block here needing some help which unfortunately I am unable to get a resolve through the help section by contacting AW. Sorry there are so many questions but it is like a mind maze trying to find answers in the help section on AW :/

SMS CHAT -
I am wanting to sign up for SMS Chat and I have ticked the relevant boxes and also verified my mobile (3 times now) on one part of my profile it states my mobile has been verified but when I try to tick the SMS Chat on the registration page it tells me that my mobile has not been verified so I am a little confused and AW just responded telling me to read the help section regarding this which I have already read?

Payment Transfer -
Do you set this up once you have credits to transfer or can this be set up previous to earning credits so at least you know you have 2 ways of transferring credits earned.

RULES -
What are the do's and don'ts on AW?

FREE PREVIEW -
Is free preview totally non nude? No Topless / No Flash etc just clothed and lingerie?

OTHER PERFORMERS -
If I was to offer a B/G show etc would the male performer have to be registered on AW?

CREDITS -
Is 1 Credit £1 or 0.70p?

FORUM -
How do I upload my avatar to this forum or does it update automatically from my AW Profile?

Thank you lovely peoples Smile xx
Hi, 5am here so will quickly answer some.

Dos and donts are here https://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp (list is extensive so take time to read as something as small as putting your mobile number on your profile will have it banned).

The fees are 30% AW admin fee, jci/directcam fee of 5% and phone company fee of 0.15 per credit charged (eg 15% if you charge 1 credit).

All performers must have an account. If you do a BG show make sure its noted as that, if you have a female account and you are on cam and a client clicks in and sees a male you have deceived them and will be banned. Best option is to create a couples account.

Avatar is uploaded correctly at the moment, I'll have to add a guide on how to do that at some point.

For transferring credits, its setup when you have them for UK bank transfer. Payoneer can be setup before you have the credits.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
for mobile phone verification content block must be removed , some networks also don't allow responses back to short text numbers , a nuisance I know , networks like 02 are easy enough to unblock x
(11-09-2015, 10:14)country-gal Wrote: for mobile phone verification content block must be removed , some networks also don't allow responses back to short text numbers , a nuisance I know , networks like 02 are easy enough to unblock x

It is driving me mad now, every time I login to AW I get a text asking if I would like to verify my mobile in which I reply every time with the code and it still doesn't work. Not sure what to do now as there is no content block with 3mobile who I am with x
weird , maybe try contacting your network just to double check that your phone is unblocked , or double check that your replying back to the Verification code correctly , not saying your dense darling , just I replied wrong to mine twice ! I forgot to make sure all the code was supposed to be in captital and forgot to include the MV word , silly me , hope you get sorted x
Just a quick note, remember not to enter the MV bit, only the code.

adultworkbanner4
(12-09-2015, 03:32)Admin Wrote: Just a quick note, remember not to enter the MV bit, only the code.

I have just tried again 1st without the MV then including the MV as this is what it states in the text to send but still nothing. I am still getting a text everytime I log in to AW now which is getting pretty annoying. I have also checked with my network and its not blocked Sad
Hi, when you send AW a message through the help centre what happens that stops them replying? Are you able to successfully submit a message but no reply or do you not get that far either?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(12-09-2015, 15:45)Admin Wrote: Hi, when you send AW a message through the help centre what happens that stops them replying? Are you able to successfully submit a message but no reply or do you not get that far either?

Thanks

They just respond by telling me to read the help section which I have.
Try sending your code via AW's sms service. Top of your profile, send sms. Type the code in the message box and the number the code was sent from in the number box. It was a long time ago that I verified my number, I had the same issues as you but I'm sure this was how I did it in the end.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile Verification 1hornylass 8 7,645 19-05-2020, 11:57
Last Post: admin
  mobile verification soniacd 1 4,553 19-07-2015, 20:04
Last Post: soniacd
  Mobile verification Bbwpinup24x 1 4,639 10-04-2015, 09:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,301 02-10-2013, 14:35