Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Group on Adultwork
I've created a new group on Adultwork - Erotica - and will eventually have a selection beautiful, sexy, sensual erotic, kinky ladies.
As this is something new to me, there will be no fees involved for members wishing to sign up to the group for the first 6 months.

http://groups.adultwork.com/Erotica

info website http://bit.ly/1it7IAj

Attached Files Image(s)

Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

There is no point to groups as they exist only to skim money from their members and offer absolutely nothing by way of return. I would ONLY recommend adultworksfinestperformers, who offer daily payments. But yeah in general, avoid groups, the one that are not complete scams are still a money spinning waste of space.
(08-09-2015, 21:18)xKatieBabyx Wrote: There is no point to groups as they exist only to skim money from their members and offer absolutely nothing by way of return. I would ONLY recommend adultworksfinestperformers, who offer daily payments. But yeah in general, avoid groups, the one that are not complete scams are still a money spinning waste of space.

If there's no point to groups I'm confused as to why you are a member of the biggest group on Adultwork! I think it totally depends on the group itself and what it offers it's members. I can tell you that my viewers have almost doubled since Erotica was created, that's mostly down to the promotion done for the group. Everyone is entitled to an opinion though, so thank you for your input.

As stated, they offer daily payments. Advertising your group here won't get you anywhere as the ladies are far too switched on and already know anything you 'offer' can already be done by themselves. I find it really disturbing that you have two complete newbies as you only group members. Women who know no better and have barely taken their first steps in the adult world, and already handing over money to someone else!!
(16-09-2015, 22:43)xKatieBabyx Wrote: As stated, they offer daily payments. Advertising your group here won't get you anywhere as the ladies are far too switched on and already know anything you 'offer' can already be done by themselves. I find it really disturbing that you have two complete newbies as you only group members. Women who know no better and have barely taken their first steps in the adult world, and already handing over money to someone else!!

You are suggesting that I am here to con ladies! I've been in this business years helping people along without financial gain and I've been on AW since 2009. The ladies joining our group have 6 months FREE promotion and as you'll see their accounts have been active for quite some time, but they didn't find the support they needed to progress on AW so went to other cam sites like Steammate!

You know some of us girls are genuinely nice people, not out to diss or cause arguments with people in the same industry. Like I've said before people have their own opinions and they can make their own choices on the information available to them. Each to their own. Some just like to bitch!

Funny how neither has any feedback! My 'opinion' is shaped from the 5 years I've seen countless other exploitative groups do the same thing. Just making sure others are aware they don't need to join a group and can do everything you're offering for themselves, for free Smile