Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Not able to get on JustCamIt
By re-verifying. If you go to tick the webcam box in your details, it will say you need to verify and there's a link.click on that and it will ask you to upload 2 pics one of your passport or drivers licence and another with your pic and a piece of paper saying adultwork.com your user number and today's date, then they will email when they have been accepted and re-verified. hope tat helps. x
You're missing the point though, the webcam work box hasn't been un-ticked by me and due to this becoming un-ticked it's asking me to verify not re-verify. From the reply from admin it looks like a problem/glitch on the site so that's why I just want the box re-ticked. I have also asked AW twice now if it's something to do with making verification compulsory but they haven't answered that question either.

Yes I've read the help article that they directed me to and the reasons stated in the help article state it's to do with fraud etc in certain countries. I'm in the UK so not the certain countries they are meaning, so therefore doesn't apply in this case.
It is a re verification and it's the same for everyone. They randomly do this to people, or sometimes it can happen due to a site problem as it looks like this time. just follow the re verification instructions. They always send those stupid auto responses at first, keep emailing and they'll eventually get back to you x
Yes Mine was exactly the same. My webcam box had become unticked. That's what happens when you become unverified even though we have not chosen to become unverified. It is a hitch unfortunately and so you just need to go through the process again (as frustrating as it is) By becoming unverified through no fault of our own, we are not able to tick the webcam box again without going through the verification process again. If you upload the pics again you will get sorted. x
(01-09-2015, 17:31)xKatieBabyx Wrote: It is a re verification and it's the same for everyone. They randomly do this to people, or sometimes it can happen due to a site problem as it looks like this time. just follow the re verification instructions. They always send those stupid auto responses at first, keep emailing and they'll eventually get back to you x

Thanks Katie. Hoping it is just a site problem and they get it sorted. I will keep emailing them and hopefully get an actual response from them. Unfortunately even if I want to verify I can't yet take the pic as I'll need someone to take it for me and due to work my fella's not able to do so for a few days so verification isn't even an option right now.
It worked Katie, just sent me a reply saying that it had been changed. Thanks to both xKatieBabyx and Admin for pointing out that this glitch had happened to others.

Right best get back on cam
Hi, today it was more likely a site glitch (as we know) due to so many members getting unticked at the same time. But in general AW randomly go through the profiles asking people to re-verify also, in those cases the member can go through verification as normal then get the box re-ticked after doing it.

All emails regarding this have died down now so I suspect they fixed what ever happened.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi there x
I cannot log on at all, it says my username can only use characters 0-9 a-z A-Z and it does. Its said it about my password too. My password and username did not need changing but I did anyway and still no change.
It says it wont connect to server.
please help x
The JustCamIt and DirectChat platform do not support punctuation characters in the nicknames.

Please change your nickname to ensure that it only contains numbers 0-9 and/or characters a-z. The underscore character is permitted too.

No spaces or other punctuation is permitted.

Also, you may be required to verify, depending on your country of origin.

This is all information easily found in the help section, for your convenience.