Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Not able to get on JustCamIt
Just tried to log back on JustCamIt and got the following message -

Server Status : Sorry, you cannot login from your current location as it is not possible to ascertain your country from your IP address 90.213.182.33. If you are using a 3G dongle, proxy server, VPN or other network device to mask your real IP address, don't.

Never seen that one before. It was working an hour ago so not sure what's happening. Can definitely say I'm not using a 3G dongle as I don't have one and as for the others I wouldn't even know how to do that.

Anyone else having problems
It now says when I try to log on -
Your profile is not set-up as offering webcam, DirectCam or DirectIM services

I've gone to the registration page and clicked on webcam work and I get the following message -
•Sorry, you cannot select 'Webcam Work' at this time, verification is required.

So are they now wanting everyone to be verified? Has this happened to anyone else? Just find it odd as everything was working fine just an hour earlier
Hi, what internet company do you use? I am on Virgin media and have connection problems now.

Edit: all ok this end again.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I'm with Sky. Not having problems with any other websites. Just odd how it's also unticked the webcam box too.

Going to restart my laptop and see if that helps too
Restarted laptop and JustCamIt still says my profile is not set-up as offering webcam, DirectCam or DirectIM services. Gone on to my registration page and re ticked webcam work but it's still says I cannot select webcam work at this time and verification is required.

Just odd as was working fine earlier today, it just changed after I logged out for about 1 hour. When reading the help pages it says due to amount of abuse and fraud in some countries its now a requirement for some members to be verified. Well I'm in the UK and a UK national so on that point it doesn't make much sense. If AW are wanting all members to be verified then they should have contacted us about this as my first worry was that my account had been hacked and I might have lost money.
Hi, im thinking its down to something else and not directly AW related as we have had alot of members email about the same thing. I would send AW a quick message asking them to re-tick the webcam box for you.

Some members have reported the settings being re-ticked automatically for them so AW are possibly trying to fix the cause at the moment.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I've had to re-verify too horny lass, soooo frustrating as can't cam til they accept me again which said could take up to 48 hours. losing 2 days of cam money not helpful.
(01-09-2015, 13:37)Admin Wrote: Hi, im thinking its down to something else and not directly AW related as we have had alot of members email about the same thing. I would send AW a quick message asking them to re-tick the webcam box for you.

Some members have reported the settings being re-ticked automatically for them so AW are possibly trying to fix the cause at the moment.

Thanks for that admin, I'll contact them now asking for that.

I did email them asking why I've got to verify and they sent me the link to the help article which says it's because of fraud etc in certain countries so some members need to verify. I contacted them again restating that I'm in the UK etc and guess what their reply was, yes a link to the same article
My re-verification has been accepted so has only taken an hour or so thankfully. So hopefully you should be back up and running again today Smile x
Well Admin I've had a reply from AW and it's just a link to the same help article. I don't think they are actually reading my emails as it just reads like an automated email. So how have other members managed to get the webcam work box re ticked?