Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cam session started but no payments
Did he speak to you? Look at the BW next to their name. There isn't a way to cheat the system, it is just some guys cannot connect.
Katies 100% right , he wont be cheating the system , he is obviously wanting to chat to you , this has happened with myself , i tend to find it happens more often when they are using there mobile or tablet aswell as it sucks ! so dont worry Tongue x
yeah while it will show that you've accepted and that his name is present in the room, that doesn't mean that there is a connectivity there - it just means he sent the request and you accepted.

I'd take adultwork's word on this one.
Just feel that because of it I missed out on possible other guys coming into the room during what has been a very quiet week.
As well as a wealth of advice from other members, your issue was quickly and comprehensively addressed by Katie, one of the most well respected cammers you're gonna encounter. You seem to be getting yourself increasingly worked up and agitated to the point you are so flustered you can not 'see the wood for the trees'. Repeating the same two sentences over and over again is not going to change what has already happened nor will it change the replies you have received in response to your OP. You asked for advice and the opinion of others: you got it in the form of one of the most experienced, highly regarded players in the field. Take a deep breath, take a step back, block/eject the nuisance punter and clear your cam room and your mind for the next paying punter. Get some perspective, hon.

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
What stupid words MissEsoteric. I was not 'increasingly worked up and agitated' and I did read the replies but I was wanting to make others aware that this kept on happening as it could have been an ongoing problem and affected others.

In future keep your words to yourself as they weren't wanted and quite insulting. So why don't you 'get some perspective, hun' and think before you type and judge people
It's happened to me repeatedly over the 4 years I've been on AW, which is how I know what I told you. You haven't missed out on anything as the guys could not connect. They couldn't see or hear you, and so haven't been charged. No exchange of services has taken place. Yes it's annoying, and I've found it increasingly problematic over the last 2 years since so many new girls joined. I believe it is down to AW not wishing to pay for the next level of service from justcamit, which would increase their bandwith, enabling more customers to connect to all the girls working at one time. Until they do that, many of us will have issues with guys trying to enter and simply not being able to, because the system cannot cope.

These are only my own theories because as per usual AW refuse to acknowledge any responsibility or issue at all.
Have to say hornylass it seems to be one of those things that does happen more frequently. Even though they come in for 1min unless they have a number near there broadband it has not connected so you dont get the credits. It can also be too if they are streaming too much there end as when it happened to me the other week the guy tried twice then he emailed me and I said mine is fine have you got too many windows on your lappy/pc open he then said his friend was gaming in the other room so as I said to him he is prob pulling your bandwidth.

so not on your own it happens to all x