Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cam session started but no payments
Just had a guy come into my room, both grp and pvt, four times in the last 20 minutes and each time he's been in and out within 10 seconds. Now normally this shows up on my income/tips on JustCamIt and also on my credit statement on my account but none of them are. I've had guys on for 3 seconds and got payment for it but nothing is showing up.

Also as you can imagine it's quite annoying and I'm not entirely sure what his game is. Has he discovered a way to work the system and come into grp hoping that you're part way through a show and he gets a freebie?
OMG whilst writing that post he came in again on pvt. It showed the session as 3 seconds and, like all of them, it shows the cam session starting, the room clearing and then ending but still no credits
And once again in gpr for 17 seconds. I had enough time to say hello and ask what he's doing and surprise, surprise no answer.
And again in grp for nearly 30 seconds so I again said hi and asked what he's doing but no reply. This is really annoying and I don't like cheapskates taking the you know what.
I have a feeling that they don't get charged until they connect properly. Sometimes it can take a few seconds until they connect properly and can see you. The chances are that he is having problems with seeing you.

Or, he could just be a very very annoying guy. Lol. Iv had a few of them before.

Xxx
Well I've just had a session with someone else that has been paid for so I'm certain it's not a problem on my side. I've had other sessions where guys are in and out in less then 10 seconds but I've always received payment for it, even if it is just 2p lol.

As he's been in for 17 seconds and 30 seconds it definitely can't be a connection problem so I should be receiving credits for those. Also with it saying private/group started each time it can't be a connection problem as that shows he has properly connected to my cam.

Just feel he's found a way to work the system and is hoping to get a freebie either in grp or that I'll be re-dressing or something in pvt. Think he is just being very annoying and quite disrespectful if he has found a way to work the system and therefore rip us off.

Thanks for replying Pixie
Pixie is right, they don't get charged until they connect. Jci has major issues sometimes when there's a lot of girls on and can't cope with multiple group shows. Could also be your or his internet. Look at the BW rate shown next to his name, if it shows 0 he hasn't gotten connected yet x
I also find this happens a lot when they're on a phone or tablet
But surely if it says session started, which it did every time, then he's connected. Plus one time he was on for 30 seconds so I should have definitely got payment for that.

Really not happy about it as I found this guy a nuisance and there's a chance when he was messing about that there were other guys who wanted to cam with me. Plus it wound me up that much I came off cam earlier then planned
Got reply from AW and their saying he wasn't on long enough to be connected. Find this hard to believe as it showed on my screen as him being in session and upon checking my chat log all 7 times show on there too. Also someone came on today and was in and out in 7 seconds and I've been credited for that.

None of this makes sense and I do feel he is working system. Surely if there had been a problem and he wasn't actually connecting he'd have given up and tried another girl, or maybe used some manners and pointed out there was a problem by answering me when I said hi and asked what was happening.

I'm quite angry about this as I've lost credits and also lost other possible guys who wanting to come into my room but couldn't as I showed as in session