Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow's Mistress Ana, back with a name change!
Evening all!

It's been a while since my last post, I'll try being a bit more of a regular over the coming months.

So firstly: Name change. Formerly Rubber Mistress Ana, now less of a mouth full (unless I'm wearing a strap-on) Mistress Ana. If you haven't seen my previous thread it can be found here: http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2918.

What's been happening over this way? Well, I've now set up my own location for taking sessions with fetishist and submissive clients and in the three short months I've been here it's been wonderful!

Check out my free gallery for an idea of how the playspace looks so far and my private gallery and clips for some ideas of what kind of sessions I enjoy (most images taken in previous dungeons I've held sessions in over the years). My profile is worth a read for a better insight to my outlook on femdom as are any one of my twenty five adultwork field reports.

With a feedback rating of 1267 I am Adultwork's highest rated ProDomme in Scotland, find out why by joining me for a chat on IM, webcam or phone some time.

http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=623735&T=623735

Ana
One of the things I love about My sessions is how messy the playspace is after it is all is over. Sure I tidy here and there whilst things are going on, but afterwards when a happy clients is leaving with a grin on their face and I walk back in on this to be tidied away - it's My come down therapy. Revisiting every little moment all over again while I clean up, sterilize, scrub, freshen and tidy items away.

Attached Files Image(s)

**UPDATE**

Taking sessions in Manchester while I'm down for Sexhibition. Dates 21st to 23rd August.

Then:

London sessions 15th to 17th September while down for UK Adult Producers Awards.

Session rates are listed on My profile under the tour tab.
It's Sexhibition weekend in Manchester and I'll be there Friday and Saturday, taking in some of the public talks, browsing the stalls for new additions to the playspace and also holding sessions.

Anyone who wants to come say hi just keep an eye on My twitter to find out where I am.

See you there!
Shameless direct copy and paste from My blog Smile

Playspace Update

Time flies, as it always does when having a good time; and those good times have been coming thick and fast. It’s almost hard to believe that six months have passed since I began conducting sessions from My own premises. Six! Half of a year! Just like that - *poof*!

In that time there have been many changes made to the playspace from storage and display upgrades to additions of new equipment. Small items, large items and everything in between. Most notably there are things such as the backwash basin, for My one and only salon fetishist; to take his sessions to new levels. The 8ft paddling pool for gunge / splosh / WAM sessions, because I want folk to really enjoy and savor it, to roll around in the mess and make the very most of the session rather than just have things poured over them before they’re pointed in the direction of a bathroom to wash up. Then there’s the top of the line Fucking Machine, because yes I can do pegging sessions; but lets gear that up a notch by having you spitroasted between Mistress and Machine. And at 260RPM I get to watch the intense slutty look on the faces of My playthings, I get to watch you transform and blossom into the slut you’ve always wanted to be.

And this is one of the many facets of what I love about what I spend My life doing. I am thoroughly enjoying creating a space where people can live out their fantasies. When you attend a session and talk to Me, I listen. When you return time and again I make sure that I reinvest for those who have invested in Me. This brings Me to the point of today’s blog, an announcement of the coming latest addition.

I am delighted to say that I have designed and placed an order for a custom built suspension frame to fit very tidily into the playspace. Measuring 8ft high by 9ft in length and 6ft in depth with a whopping forty nine points for bondage of all kinds imaginable and of course full body suspension. The order will be complete, delivered and assembled before the end of September, and with a body harness including stirrups plus inversion suspension boot braces already in hand I cannot wait to have the first suspension session under way.

You asked for suspension, you kept asking….. very soon it will be happening.
Suspension frame arrives and will be assembled on Thursday. Fabrication of the custom design cage begins on Monday 14th.

Happy days.
New clips uploaded to AW this week: Maid Duties, Estim, Locked in Chastity and Milking Machine! 

Check them all out here: My Adultwork Clips
Two new clips are available in my movies tab: Violet Wand And Milker, and Two Machines.

Check them out here My AW Clips

Also, I'm on webcam every Wednesday from 6pm-9pm so don't miss out on your chance to get some time with me if visiting in person isn't an option.
In the future, please don't email people about me. Cheers.

That's all. Thanks for reading.
(29-04-2016, 18:02)Pedro Wrote: In the future, please don't email people about me. Cheers.

That's all. Thanks for reading.

I will email ANYONE I believe could be put in a compromising situation with a possible client who can't take no for an answer and doesn't respect boundaries. Now seriously Pedro, bugger off you annoying little boy.