Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet again....
(12-01-2016, 13:33)xKatieBabyx Wrote: If you're not making what you want in your alloted shift time, stay on longer. Change your times up, change your profile, raise your prices, find new places to advertise, do a twitter promoter takeover, add more pictures and videos to your profile... keep trying things and invariably you'll pick up more customers. I've learned though sometimes you just have to stay on longer to earn more. And cam on other sites, don't rely on AW x

In 3 days I have earnt nothing. Had quite a few come on but are gone within 3 seconds. I'm hoping there's a tech problem (I posted new thread asking about that).
I have messaged AW in case they have done something to my account as I had an email off them last week saying my profile and public gallery picture was inappropriate for minors and the next step was to prevent certain members being able to view my account. I presumed that meant if I didn't remove my boob shots they'd restrict my account. They may have just done that Sad
Why are you showing boobs on your profile? For one it's not allowed and secondly why would anyone bother to pay you if they've seen all the goods :/
How do you go into 'available for group or private'?
I only know how to go freeview and private from there..... or availability- available for bookings.

am I missing something?
If you are signed in to direct cam or direct IM you will automatically be available for group along with private.
when I log into Justcamit, I automatically go into free.

Or do you meet when I set my availability? Sorry... still quite new to this and tired of sitting in free when i could be doing other things but when I put available for bookings, I get nothing
I untucked free chat in my direct cam settings. So now if I log in, I'm guessing it won't go to free chat?
(15-01-2016, 21:04)Lady-Insatiable Wrote: when I log into Justcamit, I automatically go into free.

Or do you meet when I set my availability? Sorry... still quite new to this and tired of sitting in free when i could be doing other things but when I put available for bookings, I get nothing
If you have opted to provide free chat, you would be immediately visible in free - until any point where someone decides to take you to group or private. Setting yourself as available now for webcam bookings is just that, it doesn't require JustCamIt to be running at all.

(15-01-2016, 21:16)Lady-Insatiable Wrote: I untucked free chat in my direct cam settings. So now if I log in, I'm guessing it won't go to free chat?

Correct. It'll just show on your profile that you are available for group/private and bookings.
Thank you!
(12-01-2016, 15:45)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Why are you showing boobs on your profile? For one it's not allowed and secondly why would anyone bother to pay you if they've seen all the goods :/

Lol I know! But every time I log on I see all sorts of pics... some a lot more graphic than a boob shot!! So thought it was worth a try to see if it raised traffic for me. (Not entirely sure what I did to get the attention of AW when there's loads of profile pics that break that rule! lol).

It's ended up being something wrong my end. Completely wiped JustCamIt off my laptop and reinstalled it. Seems ok again now. Not very computer minded so didn't even occur to me to do that until someone suggested it!!

xxx