Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet again....
Why are you topless and in a tutu? You may be putting guys off by already being half naked, and they may not be into tutu's Undecided Stay clothed, give them something to work with lol x
katie you are so funny , your last reply make me laugh lol xx
(28-09-2015, 03:29)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Why are you topless and in a tutu? You may be putting guys off by already being half naked, and they may not be into tutu's Undecided Stay clothed, give them something to work with lol x

i wore a purple cloak last night instead lol and lifted it up to reveal

it's just something to cover my secret garden so i'm not showing everything at once. sometimes i just wear underwear.

idk should i start off with clothes on and then strip? like i guess i don't think i'm pretty enough for that haha. my tits are what draw people in.
My goodness lady what are you doing? Start off clothed!! Guys can pop at your username on a screen let alone the sight of your bare tits :-0
Freeview should be business....see what they want, what they're into etc.. then you say "great well lets do this in private"

I never give a single thing away for free, ever I wont even slightly talk dirty lol. I think if you struggle not giving it all away just don't do freeview at all and you will be much better off.
i do ready for group or private and still remain clothed.... i dont have time to sit about waiting naked lmao,ill do whatever once they have been in a while .x
Nudity isn't allowed in free!! This is what it says on the directcam settings screen..... I will cam & chat for free (clothed, to entice viewers to enter a paid-for mode.)
If girls are sitting around naked, or half naked, in freeview why are guys ever going to bother paying to see more. Bare tits is enough for a lot of them.
I don't think she's talking about free actually x
Been super super quiet the last few days. Usually I would have gotten someone for DirectIM or a Phone Client by now, but nothing. Some activity on cam but haven't been camming the last few days, last time was fairly productive.
Unfortunately; we are at the mercy of men playing with odd shaped balls! Any time there are major sporting events; it goes quiet. And it's not just limited to AdultWork either. So if there's football/rugby it's gonna be quiet. Good time to cam is before (they like a wank to get rid of pre-match frustrations) and after (they like a celebratory or cheer up wank). That's the way it goes sadly. Men and the balls! lol