Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

fav outfit
do u have a favourite outfit u like to see the lady in

gals whats your favourite
All the roleplay stuff does nothing for me. Seeing a girl dressed in a short tight clubbing dress, high heels, hold up stockings with the tops hidden under the dress is just so sooo sexy.
Example:
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/9701/15286587.jpg
theres nothing sexier
those pics are lush, have to say i like seeing a woman in very tight jeans

myself i love pvc
Jeans and a casual top does it for me, I think too much enphasis is placed on a basque and sexy underwear.

If you ask most guys who go into parlours, they all have a crush on the receptionist, because she is dressed in street gear, compaired to the few ladies sitting around in skimpy undies.
corsets & that i have no such luck with, even made to measure ones as i have a long body they still think i should be a midget
(30-04-2011, 19:58)kenny m Wrote: Jeans and a casual top does it for me, I think too much enphasis is placed on a basque and sexy underwear.

If you ask most guys who go into parlours, they all have a crush on the receptionist, because she is dressed in street gear, compaired to the few ladies sitting around in skimpy undies.

Nothing to do with wanting the unobtainable then or a challenge? Tongue

I love my corsets. I sometimes where a plain black wrap around dress and have the underbust corset, suspenders and stockings underneath waiting for the big reveal. It puts me in the right frame of mind and seems to be appreciated.
(30-04-2011, 20:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Nothing to do with wanting the unobtainable then or a challenge? Tongue

I dont think it is just that Kate, I recently asked a working girl in a parlour to dress in street gear, and she told me that she gets 2-3 people a day asking for her to change from sexy underwear to a pair of tight jeans and a tee shirt, its the most requested form of uniform asked for.
(30-04-2011, 20:19)kenny m Wrote: I dont think it is just that Kate, I recently asked a working girl in a parlour to dress in street gear, and she told me that she gets 2-3 people a day asking for her to change from sexy underwear to a pair of tight jeans and a tee shirt, its the most requested form of uniform asked for.
Ive no idea why, lol. Loads of girls dress like that pretty much ALL the time, its so boring to me.
I feel the "girl next door" look, and the more natural look is much sexier than lingerie, although I like that too, just not as much.. Tight faded blue jeans and a t shirt look sensational on the right girl. I love a girl in black fishnets and suspender belt too, but tight jeans is my fave every time.
JM.