Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

0800 or 0845
I am expanding and going to get a UK toll Free number. The service I use in the US has a UK company - they offer 0800 and 0845

I want what works best for most callers- would that be 0800?
0800 is free 0845 is local rate
I have an american phone number linked to my apartment number now. I'm just trying to work out where to advertise my services now. It's harder than you think.
kate you advertising to american callers for phone sex? most american men expect a toll free number 1-800 or 888 or 866. you might try back-page its a nice way to test the waters.
(14-06-2011, 02:55)sweetestmelinda Wrote: kate you advertising to american callers for phone sex? most american men expect a toll free number 1-800 or 888 or 866. you might try back-page its a nice way to test the waters.

I got an 888 number, good to hear it is toll free. I had my first call last night through flirtnight. It was really fun and lasted 18 minutes, so not bad for a newbie.

What is back-page? Is it on the internet or a publication?

Also, I'm charging $1.99 a minute. Is that about average/reasonable?
(14-06-2011, 07:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(14-06-2011, 02:55)sweetestmelinda Wrote: kate you advertising to american callers for phone sex?    most american men expect a toll free number 1-800 or 888 or 866.    you might try back-page its a nice way to test the waters.

I got an 888 number, good to hear it is toll free.  I had my first call last night through flirtnight.  It was really fun and lasted 18 minutes, so not bad for a newbie.

What is back-page?  Is it on the internet or a publication?

Also, I'm charging $1.99 a minute.  Is that about average/reasonable?

kate - are you taking calls through "Niteflirt"?    if so that is a billing platform with a US toll free number - you dont need a toll free for that one - just forward to your skype US line - a few pennies savings

if you want to advertise and take independent calls - then you need a toll free - like your 888.     Most US girls are us 
Code:
<a href=”http://www.ringcentral.com/plansandpricing.html?GCID=C11490x009&pid=TAF06082004&tafid=427030” rel=”nofollow”>Ring Central   - link here</a>
  - it seems to be best deal financially.    

As an independent you need a way to charge cr cards - there are lots of options.    I use a very very small company that has been around a long time (they take Amex) which few are allowed to - http://www.alphanet-information-systems.com/

everyone's opinions vary on pricing -but I like to get more work less.    on Niteflirt $1.99 is where most are.   On independent sites most are $2.50, or $2 with a connection fee - most independents are ten minute minimum.
Thanks that is really helfpul x