Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds
Paranoid much? Lol. I'm with dp too and completely independent from them. Totally up to you if you want to join or not. No one is going to force you least of all DP themselves who already have hundreds of girls on the books.
(29-12-2014, 23:36)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Paranoid much? Lol. I'm with dp too and completely independent from them. Totally up to you if you want to join or not. No one is going to force you least of all DP themselves who already have hundreds of girls on the books.

Hi Katie,

There is nothing paranoid about seeking info to make an informed decision. We were taught to be 'paranoid' in Business school anyway Smile

Nobody takes anonymous sites seriously and this is not meant as a disparaging slur on Dailypay. They may well be good for you and others but that is not the point. If Adultwork offered that as a payment option alone without the 'respect' that Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo elicit they would not be very successful.
Hi, I remember when AW had ESP payments only, not even UK transfers Smile Was still the number 1 site back then.

For the questions though:

1 If I withdraw in London in GBP which would be the best ATM to use centrally? Or which bank?

A: Doesnt matter, all the same.

2. since my payoneeer currency is USD would it be cheaper if I withdraw in dollars from a dollar ATM? But then I'd need to exchange as I don't really need them.

A: Never heard of a Dollar ATM sorry but it wont overly matter as you will still need to convert to GBP at some point, the savings if any (potentially more expensive) would be minimal.

3 Is the fee the same for withdrawals? Or it better to wait for the cash to add up before withdrawing? I suppose I'll be paying conversion charges too at the ATM since I'll be taking GBP

A: Wait as long as possible, the 3% will always be 3% but there is a charge of $3.15 everytime.

4. I was surprised to see the UK banks option. Do the big four approve of payments from AW? I thought that banks did not allow certain type of businesses for business accounts. And if it is a current account sooner or later they will query where these funds are coming from?

A: Banks will accept all incoming funds. If its a personal account your accountant may query it but its unlikely your bank will, unless the funds are very large. Aslong as you told the truth while setting up your business account you will be fine with AW sending you funds, even then though the bank have no idea who is sending the money and for what purpose.

5. is it wise to use payoneer only if you are earning above a certain amount? After the 30% AW cut, and Payoneer fees, and ATM charges, i'll hardly be left with anything it seems!

A: Its never wise to use Payoneer if you have a UK bank thats usable. Even after all those fees you are still earning the best rates available from any other webcam site on the internet. AW is also the UK number 1 adult webcam site and has been for a decade~. Its the best of a bad situation.

Hopefully that helped with some questions.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(30-12-2014, 00:18)Admin Wrote: Hi, I remember when AW had ESP payments only, not even UK transfers Smile Was still the number 1 site back then.

For the questions though:

Hopefully that helped with some questions.

Thanks

Many thanks Admin, I appreciate your help. Smile

I like AW. No disrespect meant when I said Payoneer/Paytoo/Paxum gives AW legitimacy. To me it does, as I really wouldn't have joined if everything including payouts were 'anonymous'. That you were number 1 back in the day before you offered these payment options shouldn't really surprise me. After all sex sells, more easily than nigeria cons and if people are gullible enough to donate to scams, the promise of sex would be more alluring.

Happy New Year to you and everyone else here Smile