Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds
(28-12-2014, 13:39)Admin Wrote: Hi, Directchat is fine yes, if unverified we check each profile manually to make sure you are a real person etc

Prepaid card is in GBP instead of USD so none of those exchange rate fees.

No surcharges on the UK card.

Cheaper ATM withdrawal fee, UK card is £1.50 and you can take £250 out each time.

All other fees are cheaper or non existent and the UK card has no monthly maintenance fee either.

The US card will also charge you the 3% on top of everything you do, the UK card will not.

You also have the ability to get paid to the card everyday and there is no loading fees.

The UK card has Chip and Pin on it, the US card doesnt.

Everything on the UK card is alot more straight forward and no weird hidden fees etc

You also have the ability to login online to view balance and transactions.

----------------------------------------

Name must show on Adultwork and cannot be taken off sorry. When in the Dailypay service its our name that is shown instead.

Thanks

Thank you, admin.

How can someone join and not be a 'real person?' Do you have bots that auto register?

Are you saying I am eligible for the Payoneeer UK card? Why wasn't i given this option when I registered for Payoneer? How do i get it now?
(28-12-2014, 16:47)kookie Wrote: How can someone join and not be a 'real person?' Do you have bots that auto register?

It is to stop people creating multiple accounts with diferent names, not bots but real people looking to do something that is not right.

I think the UK card is a service that Daily Pay offer, not Adultwork, which is why you would not be offered it from Adultwork.

Sarah x x x
(29-12-2014, 00:31)wife4rent Wrote:
(28-12-2014, 16:47)kookie Wrote: How can someone join and not be a 'real person?' Do you have bots that auto register?

It is to stop people creating multiple accounts with diferent names, not bots but real people looking to do something that is not right.

I think the UK card is a service that Daily Pay offer, not Adultwork, which Iis why you would not be offered it from Adultwork.

Sarah x x x

So what is Dailypay then? Is it affiliated with another company of Adultworks?

I came here to get some answers, but i'm more confused now
Hi,

Payoneer = USD Prepaid Card

and as a separate entity there is also a UK prepaid card, offered exclusively to Dailypay members only, not related to Payoneer at all.

Dailypay is a service that runs on Adultwork aswell as other webcam sites:

SkyPrivate
Streamate
MyFreeCams
Livejasmin
Clips4sale
IMLive
Chaturbate

Very beneficial for UK members who wish to work on US sites.

More info on it here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2907

Thanks

ps, while in the Dailypay Service you dont have to be paid daily, other settings include Weekly on a set day, On Request or when you make a certain amount.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-12-2014, 02:04)Admin Wrote: Hi,

Very beneficial for UK members who wish to work on US sites.

ps, while in the Dailypay Service you dont have to be paid daily, other settings include Weekly on a set day, On Request or when you make a certain amount.

Admin, thanks.

I understand that Payoneer fees are high but at least there is lots of independent info about them, including a Wikipedia page. We know who owns Payoneer and that they are a legit org. Like Paytoo and Paxum.

By comparison, there is no independent info on Dailypay or at least a simple google search only yielded results from the sites Dailypay is offered on. There is no independent info. This coupled with not knowing who or what owns Dailypay would lead a sensible person to be wary of using them even if fees are low. Why are they anonymous?
Hi, Adultwork and all Adult sites are anonymous though, its the Adult industry. You work on Adultwork but their info isnt publicly available. We also work with vanilla companies who may not want to be associated with the Adult industry and our bank transfers come up with our company name, we also dont want people to be able to search this company name and it to lead back to us or the Adult industry.

Service has been running for over 9 years now with thousands and thousands of members over that course Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-12-2014, 10:33)kookie Wrote: By comparison, there is no independent info on Dailypay or at least a simple google search only yielded results from the sites Dailypay is offered on. There is no independent info. This coupled with not knowing who or what owns Dailypay would lead a sensible person to be wary of using them even if fees are low. Why are they anonymous?

Lots of info here http://www.adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2907
Including testemonials from lots of independant ladies using DailyPay including myself Smile
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(29-12-2014, 13:14)missdemeanour Wrote:
(29-12-2014, 10:33)kookie Wrote: By comparison, there is no independent info on Dailypay or at least a simple google search only yielded results from the sites Dailypay is offered on. There is no independent info. This coupled with not knowing who or what owns Dailypay would lead a sensible person to be wary of using them even if fees are low. Why are they anonymous?

Lots of info here http://www.adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2907
Including testemonials from lots of independant ladies using DailyPay including myself Smile

Thank you, but that is not independent info. That is sales pitch.
(29-12-2014, 11:30)Admin Wrote: Hi, Adultwork and all Adult sites are anonymous though, its the Adult industry. You work on Adultwork but their info isnt publicly available. We also work with vanilla companies who may not want to be associated with the Adult industry and our bank transfers come up with our company name, we also dont want people to be able to search this company name and it to lead back to us or the Adult industry.

Service has been running for over 9 years now with thousands and thousands of members over that course Smile

Its true Adultwork is anonymous and if Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo were not independent entities me and lots of other people would not have joined Adultwork as a member offering or receiving payments. Nobody is going to join an anonymous site and give their details without knowing who or what the other side is. I gave my info to Payoneer knowing that they have to operate within the law.

Or to put it another way, your payment options give Adultwork legitimacy. If you only had your own system, peope would be wary. I'll consider Dailypay when i see some independent review/criticism from a reliable source.

Thank you for your help Smile
I do not work for DailyPay, neither do any of the girls or men that are paid through DailyPay, the testemonials are from people that enjoy the benefits of DailyPay and want to share our opinions with others. We do not recieve payment for sharing our opinions so I don't see why the whole thread is a salespitch.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX