Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watersports in London
Does anyone know of a girl who is really into their watersports in London. There are a lot who have it on their likes list but don't actually like it.
Hi

I have a similar problems finding girls who actually do like it. It's hard to get good responses to emails because you sound like a timewaster. Always try asking those that say receive, what their limits are. It works sometimes and usually you get a response 'below the neck'. This at least is a start.

I was going to suggest Pissy Galore as she was/is really into but currently she's gone 'content only'. Shame because I was planning to see her this year.

Let me know if you find anyone who will do VIPissy type meets.
I can't recommend a girl there sorry (I love waterspouts but I don't meet) however I can recommend PisSoir which is a water sports fetish event held about bi monthly in South London by bizarre events

X
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
(13-01-2015, 17:45)bertrandy Wrote: Hi

I have a similar problems finding girls who actually do like it. It's hard to get good responses to emails because you sound like a timewaster. Always try asking those that say receive, what their limits are. It works sometimes and usually you get a response 'below the neck'. This at least is a start.

I was going to suggest Pissy Galore as she was/is really into but currently she's gone 'content only'. Shame because I was planning to see her this year.

Let me know if you find anyone who will do VIPissy type meets.

she has another profile charlie118 which is still active but read up on her first.
I never had much interest in watersports. Wasn't against it but the idea never did much for me. I got a client request it a couple of years back, and I can honestly say the sensation of pissing directly into his mouth with his lips wrapped around my labia was absolutely glorious! Then having him lick me clean... just divine. I've been a huge piss fan ever since!

Unfortunately I don't live in London, but do visit as often as I can (:
(24-07-2015, 16:15)Demelza Wrote: I never had much interest in watersports. Wasn't against it but the idea never did much for me. I got a client request it a couple of years back, and I can honestly say the sensation of pissing directly into his mouth with his lips wrapped around my labia was absolutely glorious! Then having him lick me clean... just divine. I've been a huge piss fan ever since!

Well I know where to go in Wales then Smile
(08-02-2015, 21:25)Mia_Monroe Wrote: I can't recommend a girl there sorry (I love waterspouts but I don't meet) however I can recommend PisSoir which is a water sports fetish event held about bi monthly in South London by bizarre events

X

That's a good tip - thanks Mia. May have to make my way to London for that.
https://www.adultwork.com/3176814
(24-07-2015, 16:15)Demelza Wrote: I never had much interest in watersports. Wasn't against it but the idea never did much for me. I got a client request it a couple of years back, and I can honestly say the sensation of pissing directly into his mouth with his lips wrapped around my labia was absolutely glorious! Then having him lick me clean... just divine. I've been a huge piss fan ever since!

A great shame your not around my neck of the woods….wow!
Pisoir tends to be more guys than anything. As for watersports I love it however, I love doing it on someone and playing around. I don't like to receive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  watersports n1cky 2 2,655 06-11-2021, 05:39
Last Post: Jackson1979