Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of known scam groups
Hi:

"So in your opinion, do you think saying "adultwork pay you at 64%" is tantamount to scamminess? "

= AW rules, not an opinion. A member posting it on a forum or saying it to a friend is fine, as its very general, if its on your group page then you are borderline lieing. The most deceitful thing to say from a group manager is "AW charge 36%", this particular phrase is bannable. AW charge 30%, not 36%.

A pay group can have any rules they wish set by themselves.

A dailypay group must abide by certain rules if they wish to call themselves dailypay.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi, "There's also no "the official daily pay software","

= If not using the correct software, how can the group be making dailypay payouts? Im not sure that would be possible, you would just be a faux dp group again, one that doesnt tick all the boxes to become a dp group. One thats calling themselves dailypay but not providing dailypay.

The founders of dailypay for the industry, set the rules of what is needed to become a dailypay service over 10 years ago.

Main rule - if a member earns it today, the funds must be sent next day.

Failing this one very simply obvious dailypay rule = you are not a dailypay service.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi, in essence. For a service operating in the adult industry to call themselves dailypay must:

- Send any earnings made today, to the members payee details the next day.

One key word is "send", the member doesnt have to receive it but it must be sent, for instance First Choice Pay, international payouts. These are sent daily, but dont arrive same day.

The word "any" is subject to minimums either imposed by the service, the site, the payment processor or the members own wishes.

Just basic common sense rules.

At some stage I will type up a detailed post for it but its really all just common sense stuff.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi BeautifulBADGirl, just noticed you on the homepage and the particular group you are in has the correct wording on it. "(AW pay you directly @ 64% after the Admin Fee and VAT is deducted)" = perfectly fine. Technically it should be "AW pay you directly @ 64% in general after the Admin Fee and VAT is deducted" but that would be nit picking.

The rest of the text on the group page is also fine and you may be pleased to know I havent personally from memory seen or read any complaints from this group, all thumbs up there.

The only small thing is the "AdultWork's Highest Paying Group" - smallest fee I know of from a group is -1% for On Demand payouts, not that it matters much as the reverse charge mechism used by most groups will be coming to an end soon as the UK leaves the EU and the current offerings by groups may change due to that.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • BeautifulBADGirl
(20-05-2017, 15:30)admin Wrote: Hi BeautifulBADGirl, just noticed you on the homepage and the particular group you are in has the correct wording on it. "(AW pay you directly @ 64% after the Admin Fee and VAT is deducted)" = perfectly fine. Technically it should be "AW pay you directly @ 64% in general after the Admin Fee and VAT is deducted" but that would be nit picking.

The rest of the text on the group page is also fine and you may be pleased to know I havent personal from memory seen or read any complaints from this group, all thumbs up there.

The only small thing is the "AdultWork's Highest Paying Group" - smallest fee I know of from a group is -1% for On Demand payouts, not that it matters much as the reverse charge mechism used by most groups will be coming to an end soon as the UK leaves the EU and the current offerings by groups may change due to that.

Thanks

Thank you very much indeed, really appreciate you taking the time to have a look! Smile xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin
••LONDON GEMS•• - http://groups.adultwork.com/18204 added to list.

adultworkbanner4
Lol, I spoke to a girl from London Gems other week, she said they take 50% of what she earns (After AW have taken their %)... not sure if true but if it is I feel for them.

Hi!Please help me! I wish to be removed from a group.But my group manager will not do this. If I ask him to delete my profile... Could i create a new profile without the group???
Which group are you in? Normally you just message your group manager and ask. Are they refusing or just ignoring you?
Yes they ignore, cause they get a percentage of my earnings

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step backwards for the safety of members from scam groups? admin 2 4,904 24-11-2018, 04:43
Last Post: admin