Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website
just wondering if its worth starting my own website to post my photos and movies,as i have 1000s i use flickr,but thought the other day ,why not get paid for people looking at them
any thoughts or advice welcome

Attached Files Image(s)

I would say it is always better to have a web site than not, I do not make money from my web site I use it to promote myself and interact with guys that I meet.

On my web site I post teasing photos, with a link to my Adultwork profile, that I earn credits from.

Sarah x x x
I agree with Sarah, have a site as an advertisement by all means but don't have anything too naughty on there, make them pay for naughty lol. Upload pics and clips to AW so they can pay there. If you want to sell stuff on your own site you need to make sure that adult related stuff is allowed and also you need an adult friendly payment processor. Don't be tempted to use paypal! They are not adult freindly and quite commonly freeze accounts etc where adult related transactions have taken place. Oh and you will need to market it too.
Just to add there are loads of sites you can sell clips on too, google is your friend Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Just remember, getting the website up and running is actually the easy bit. Getting people to your website to actually use it is much harder when there are so many competitors out there.
Not that hard. Just read up on seo and keywords and make sure to have lots of relevant content (which of course all links people back to where you want them to go i.e. your paid area or cam site etc) x