AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ouch
(11-06-2011, 15:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 15:23)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 15:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 12:37)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 04:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol have you got any other uniforms? If I'm paying I'll have pirate please or maybe dress as a frilly shirted vampire?
If you are paying, I'll dress how you like, tell me exactly what to wear for you!

What sort of pirate?

And vampires these days dress like everyone else to blend in.... I do have the same car as Edward in twilight though!

What about fireman, I've been asked to wear that a few times

MrSmiths it would be cruel of me to let you believe I am paying. I would not. Nothing to do with you, more to do with 49 grands worth of debt xx

Kate, I had no illusions, lol it was just a bit of fun Wink

lol sorry I panicked for a moment, you sounded serious. I'd hate to upset you x

Obviously I would donate my time to you for free Wink

(11-06-2011, 15:47)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 15:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 15:23)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 15:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 12:37)MrSmith767 Wrote: If you are paying, I'll dress how you like, tell me exactly what to wear for you!

What sort of pirate?

And vampires these days dress like everyone else to blend in.... I do have the same car as Edward in twilight though!

What about fireman, I've been asked to wear that a few times

MrSmiths it would be cruel of me to let you believe I am paying. I would not. Nothing to do with you, more to do with 49 grands worth of debt xx

Kate, I had no illusions, lol it was just a bit of fun Wink

lol sorry I panicked for a moment, you sounded serious. I'd hate to upset you x

Obviously I would donate my time to you for free Wink

lol you're too kind, although I reckon that prirate uniform would definitely be worth a discount haha.
(11-06-2011, 15:16)ShySmile Wrote: Oi, moderators. Can you tell these people to stop hi-jacking poor Emily's thread. Start a flirt thread to make goo goo eyes, boys and girls! Maybe you can sweep flirtings into a flirt thread. I'm sure it would be the thread with the most pages!

Emily thinking of you!

Fancy - it's even one of the mods who is hijacking it.

On the other hand it does sound fun though. We're in Scotland in August too so maybe we need to do a group meet!

I know DrCat, they are leading by example. Good job we love 'em. Tongue

I'm in the frame for a meet. I will attempt not to be led astray!
(12-06-2011, 00:12)ShySmile Wrote: I know DrCat, they are leading by example. Good job we love 'em. Tongue

I'm in the frame for a meet. I will attempt not to be led astray!

rofl we believe u
Lolo, I know you could teach me many, many things. I may have to stick my fingers in my ears and hum lalala so as not to be corrupted!
See what happens when you offer someone a lift up to Scotland???? They stab you in the back and try and get the moderator to tell herself off. Naughty Kate! Don't do it again!!! But, but, it was that naughty MrSmith!!! He made me!

Shy I'm going to make you feed me malteser for the whole journey to Glasgow for that!
hey, leave me out of this
and Emily wouldn't mind me briefly taking her thread off topic for a minute or two

(12-06-2011, 01:34)MrSmith767 Wrote: hey, leave me out of this
and Emily wouldn't mind me briefly taking her thread off topic for a minute or two

lol MrSmiths get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness!
Yet another mod leading the thread astray.......