Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone chat
For the past month all I'm being asked is if I do phone on cam. Get's quite annoying when it's multiple times a day and there's no phone icon on my profile. Anyway I decided to look into it on the AW site but can't find any info. How do you set it up? Men have come on cam and directly asked me for my personal number, which I'm obviously not going to give out. So can someone give me a quick run down on how it works etc? Also is it worth doing?

Thanks in advance
hey ,
yes worth doing 100% just get a new sim card and change it about when you are working or you can offer to call them from your own phone withheld , alot of guys like to chat on the phone or if you dont feel like that tell them to call your direct chat number which alot of guys may not be willing to do and then they may leave all together . Do you have direct chat set up as you mentioned you have no phone icon ? x
I had a spare sim once but could never remember the number to give to them so now I just say yes but I will call you and I do 141 to withhold my number (be careful tho as I don't think this works on all mobiles)
You get a few who say well I don't want to give my number out ( double standards!!) so I tell them to use the direct chat with me whilst in direct cam.
Thanks for the replies

I can't really find much info about direct chat on AW. I guess it means the calls are routed through AW? Would I set up a price for direct chat or change the price for cam to reflect phone availability?

Thanks in advance
Most of them are looking for free phone. To offer this just get a sim only cheapo phone with as many free minutes as possible and give out the number when asked on cam. Make sure to ignore or block if they try to call or text you at an unarranged time or they will bug the crap out of you.

Personally i direct them to my direct chat line so I get paid for the call as well as the camshow. When they call the number AW routes the call to you. there is a variable % site cut from 7 - 15% (never really been able to work it out) so make sure you charge a decent price to reflect this. I offer direct chat all the time and have regular callers. However it's nowhere near as busy or profitable as webcam. I charge £1.99 per minute but if a guy is a regular and is going to be on cam with me for 10 mins+ I will lower my direct chat rate for him to about £1.

You can set up webcam bookings for cam only, or for cam with phone. I have audio in all my skype sessions anyway but for some reason a lot of guys like the option of phone as well so i offer both for an increased price of £4. Even though most of them know they can come onto directcam and phone chat with me cheaper, they still book skype and phone lol, go figure.
I don't ever offer for free what it chargeable.

Most are looking for free phone chat. Fuck them,
Yes, if I do phone I won't be offering it for free. One guy was trying it on last week and told me that all girls do free phone chat in pvt and always ring the guys number. I just thought what a freeloader
@1horneylass .... I had a guy book me for webcam for 90mins, for 0 credits and his name was 180credits..... very sneaky!! I didnt fall for it though. Grrr.

Megan xxx
Hi guys, I've been considering offering phone and getting a cheap pay as you go. Surely offering free phone doesn't earn you much money or does it level out because they spend more time in cam with you?

How do you set up both? It's so complicated sometimes with so many different avenues.

Thanks girls xx
I do offer free phone in pvt only. If they request it I will give them my number once we are in pvt, as soon as they leave pvt I hang up, no matter how far into the 'job' they are lol. I use an old PAYG just for work, it is turned of when I'm not working so if anyone tries to call out of hours they are just gonna get my voicemail which is not my voice obvs lol. I do offer direct chat as well as booked phone chat and phone with skype shows. I do have audio in pvt and skype shows but I find some guys prefer to talk to you on the phone while they watch because they can pop in ear phones and the wife/gf sleeping in the next room can't hear. Some guys also don't have speakers/audio hence the phone option. I must admit it took a while to get my head round the reasons for offering free phone, now I hate to think how many cam shows I wouldn't have got if I didn't offer the free phone option. I have never called a guy, I'm here to earn money not spend it lol. I also offer it as one of my *special offers* basically they buy a 5 min pvt show and get my phone number as extra Wink.
To find out about DirectChat etc and how to set it up see here http://www.adultwork.com/dlgFAQsNew.asp?...tionID=550
I promise it is no more tricky than when you set up directcam and/or booked cam shows.
The freephone is not set up, you can tell guys you offer free phone on your profile/strapline or FAQ's NEVER EVER put your number on your profile! In all honesty I don't really like talking on the phone and putting on a show at the same time, I like to be hands free Wink so I will only tell guys if they ask. I have to say I have never had a problem with any of the guys that have my number, even repeat/regulars always ask for my number again.

Oh and sometimes it can take guys a couple of mins to dial my number and I would never start a show untill we have connected Wink

(18-09-2014, 13:24)Charliescarlet Wrote: Hi guys, I've been considering offering phone and getting a cheap pay as you go. Surely offering free phone doesn't earn you much money or does it level out because they spend more time in cam with you?

How do you set up both? It's so complicated sometimes with so many different avenues.

Thanks girls xx
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone chat DeniseDavies1978 3 6,198 31-05-2017, 10:33
Last Post: JoiBleu
  Receiving Tips for Phone Chat BellaJayne 2 5,108 07-04-2017, 23:29
Last Post: admin
  Free movies with prebooked phone chat American Hotwife 3 6,937 03-09-2016, 20:13
Last Post: Ana_X
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,690 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Is phone chat worth doing? SiennaJones 1 4,771 19-11-2015, 18:29
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones