Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Making money using DirectChat
Direct chat can be ok , I tend not to do it tho , I feel more nervous on the phone than webcam these days - don't know why as I was a phone sex op for years and years before I started camming , it feels like you are trying to get blood out of a stone at times ...

But it can be a good money earner ... be on as much time as you can it builds up your customers which every girl needs on AW! Smile

I have never had the truth of dare guy ... not that I am aware of anyway , but you always do get them twats that try and get it for free or at a discounted rate & i do what Del does change the amount for something total random like 10000k lol , but if he has good a good amount off fb I will change it to the right price because they do accept a good amount of the time , happened to me the other night Tongue xxx
(02-07-2014, 15:40)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: I have never had the truth of dare guy ... not that I am aware of anyway , but you always do get them twats that try and get it for free or at a discounted rate & i do what Del does change the amount

I had him asking me twice in free. I think he wanted me on cam , but never booked or came in pay.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Phone is very quiet. I have a few regulars now after many years on it, but it takes a long time to build up x