Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erotic crowd funding page is looking for girls
Is this sort of thing not counted as adult services? As PayPal don't allow that
TBH I looked at some of the girls on there and the 'pledges', it said they had received all of their total but if you count them up (it says how many they have had for which category) it doesn't come any where near that amount. it all seems a bit fishy to me
And me...hence the questions lol..Bit of a strange idea...Screams "pimp" to me tbh..
I counted the sums manually now and at first, I wanted to say that there are the "show me some love" pledges where users actually don't get anything and just send money and where the amount they gave the girls isn't indicated. But then, I noticed that in Hannelore's fund, there's actually something missing. I directly spoke with our developer that he has to correct that. But I can assure you that all the money that is indicated in the girls' fund is the correct number. In fact, if you go on our Twitter account, you can talk to some girls who already made a fund, maybe that will clarify things...
btw thanks for all this feedback, it's really important (as you can see) for us to improve things