AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erotic crowd funding page is looking for girls
[Image: English-small.jpg]

Who we are

PiggyBankGirls is the first erotic fund raising website for girls. Girls post the reason why they need money and offer erotic pictures / videos of themselves for the customers who fund them a certain amount of money.

How it works

All you have to do to start a fund at PiggyBankGirls is to set up an account and upload the content you offer for the money the customers give you. Then, you play the waiting game. When your fund ends, the money you got is transmitted to your account.

What we offer

The money at PiggyBankGirls practically earns itself. After the installation of your account, you have nothing to do than to wait and promote yourself on twitter or other platforms. What we offer you:

You get 80% of everything the users pay for your perks
We are fair – nobody gets exploited, there are no tricks and no lies
We are transparent – talk to us, we'll answer every question
You can post content of your own choice

So, if you're interested, please send us a mail to sendlove@piggybankgirls.com or check out our homepage www.piggybankgirls.com!
I think you need to resize that picture. Its hard to look at being that big
Jap, definitely the right choice Wink thank you!
''Got any tipps for me on hot to do it right?” ''

it just makes a website and company look so unprofessional when they cant even get the spelling right....
@HornyinHampshire Found it, changed it - thanks for pointing that out! Btw we're from Germany, so that might explain some difficulties we still have with the English language Wink
That does explain a lot actually, I wondered if you might not speak English as a first language as some of the wording doesn't flow too well Smile
Can people from the UK use this?
Sure, it doesn't matter where you come from!
The website doesn't make it clear to me. Is the money paid to our bank accounts, and via what means?
Yes, the money would be paid to your bank accounts (via wire bank transfer) or to your PayPal accounts via PayPal