Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Changing profile picture
Hi

I'm trying to change my profile pic and it lets me upload a new one but it's not displaying it. When I view my profile the main pic is just a blank square with a little dot in and the original picture is still displayed underneath it. Also when I click edit the picture that comes up is the new one, not the original one.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Many thanks in advance.
I have noticed the same thing whenever I have changed my picture. I find it takes a little while, but if you close your browser window then re-open, it has usually changed to the new one. Hope that helps.
My profile: MatureSally38K
I tried logging off cam and the site and refreshing the page but nothing worked.

Anyone else having this problem?
Press f5 to refresh x
I had this a few days ago as well...Maybe AW have decided they want to check pictures before they are uploaded??
sometimes it takes an hour before it is displayed or longer on occasions.
make sure your picture is within aw criteria size.

hope this helps
I was having the same problem yesterday of pictures not updating. I could see the old one and if I clicked to enlarge it it would show the new picture. Checked Help Centre and found this:

"If you are viewing your profile and you cannot see the new images, press CTRL R to refresh your view."

Tried that and it worked Smile x
Hi, its to do with your browsers cache, your browser will download certain images/files to your computer without you knowing for faster browsing, to clear your cache for the page you are looking at press control and r as mentioned above.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ah, been having this problem for ages; thank you!
"I was just doing my job and loving every minute of it" - Bettie Page

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MistressFreyja

AdultWork: http://www.adultwork.com/2342517