Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork Rules
I will get my knickers in a twist if my profile gets deleted for adultwork not explaining themselves properly lol
Why this rule?
Minors shouldn't be watching adultwork. Adultwork and parents should be doing what they can to prevent minors from viewing the website.

It's an adult website, so basically everything we put on there isn't suitable for minors as even if we'd take fully clothed pictures from ourselves. We still would pose or do something on the pictures that arouses the men so they come and pay us to see more of us.

What on earth am I going to put on my profile if I got to keep that it has got to be child friendly?
I wouldn't have even known about this rule if it wasn't for various forums. They need to start making their demands clearer.
I've only non nude pictures now in my free gallery.
What I'll do is I'll make a private album.

And I give away the pin for it to everyone. Would that be allowed? Then only members would be able to see it. So that's ok, right? Surely aw checks if all their members are 18+.

And for everyone else I've got my free pictures.
I have removed anything i think is explicit! I'm scares to tick the box tho! Last thing i need is a deactivated account!
AW finally put a topic in the help section on the rules. However, in it, it read there's is no right or wrong answer!
So annoying this rule. I'm scared too.

Am I allowed to show my toys in the picture or not? Is it only body parts that we aren't allowed to show or also our toys?

How on earth are we going to attract men with this vague rule?
I emailed asking about toys but got the same response as bustyscarlett did so dont know the answer to that perhaps some others emails asking but suppose would you want a minor seeing sex toys?!.

Mine are tame now but have done more pvt gallery sales since doing so last week.
hi all

I have moved all my boobs out and bums out into my private gallery...
I haven't ticked this box either
has anyone else ticked it ?
this rule is really confusing !!!!!!
these rules are scary, no dates and times , now no nudity !
very nerve wracking
I ticked the box . I think the below will happen if you don't !?

If you don't perform a review and certify that you have done so your free to view images will only be visible to age verified members

Not a 100% sure .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I did & ticked now all softcore pics titalation as think will come in force soon and have to say sold more pvt galleries as onky way for them to see.